Let The Test Begin!

No One POV:

It's morning and Y/n woke up early, but he couldn't remember, never mind he realize that today is the test that his sensei Kakashi set up. "Why so early though? I'll probably need like a gallon of coffee." Y/n groaned as he got annoyed with the alarm and threw it to shut it up.

He got up and start to go and get a quick shower. 'I wonder what the test will be. He never really gives any hints or small details that would help us know. I just hope that we can pass, though it'll be hard. Sasuke is like a lone wolf; he likes to do things by himself. Sakura...yeah no. Naruto might be the only one that I can rely on.'

He got out of the bathroom and start to get change. He debated whether or not to bring the kunai that his dad had in the box or not. He already knows that he's bringing his sword since yesterday he might as well see the results from training.

He was able to get the hang of the sword better. Being able to change from a regular blade to a thin whip blade without having to focus so long. Plus he was able to understand the main idea of the Jutsu. 

The Love style itself is originally branched out from the element of flame. So, with that, he was able to learn a little bit of some fire styles.

Next was his father's style. He had a more difficult time on that. 

For a starter in the journal that he read his dad didn't have a physical strength compared to the average man. So instead, he relies on his speed more along with accuracy. 

His style involves slashes and piercing. Now as to Y/n he was fast, but he's really strong as he got it from his mom. 

So, most of the Jutsu had involve stabbing things since his dad's blade loses its blade and is replaced by a rod. It ends in a needle-like tip, resembling an insect's stinger in appearance and function.

Luckily, he got a way to use it but as of now? He needs more work, but at least got some of it down. Plus, to mention the insect style is branched out of the element of water, so got to learn some water style Jutsu.

Now for the kunai, he decides to not bring it. He never touched it or learn how to use it properly since the blade is coated with multiple types of poison so he doesn't want to get cut by it.

Once he has everything set up but there was something from the back of his mind that was bothering him. Did he forget something? No that can't be, he double-checks everything. While thinking his stomach growled. "Oh! That's probably it."

He went to the kitchen real quick and was able to eat some quick snacks before heading out to the training field where Kakashi said to meet.

-Time skip Jutsu-

He was now at the area as he sees everyone else there besides his sensei. "Moshi Moshi!" Y/n says greeting everyone. 

He sees Sasuke lean by a tree giving him a small glance before turning away. Naruto say him and was waving, "Huh? Oh hey, Y/n how's it-"

"You're late!!!"

Y/n jumped a bit as he was now "greeted" by Sakura. "Oh, what do you mean?" Y/n ask.

"Everyone one of us was to be here early! Of course, my Sasuke is always here first, I was here second, and even Naruto got to be here before you! If you can't be here on time, then why even bother coming!" Sakura explains but also yells.

Pretty sure that everyone was now awake after she yelled. "Oh but quick question? If I'm late then where's Kakashi sensei?" Y/n ask as he got into her face. 

Sakura try to find an answer to come up with she got nothing right now, making Y/n giggle. "As far as I see I'm on time. If I'm late then sensei should've been here already. Oh, by the way, congratulation! You were able to wake up early and be productive! Aww, your mama and papa must be so proud of you."