Happy New Year🎉

Happy New Year Fellas,

May this new year brings lots of happiness, good health and progress in your lives and with this first day of this new year we all take a step ahead towards our dreams and with the end we all achieve that and make our parents proud❤❤

Now coming to the story, I know I haven't posted any shot or chapter of my story and a single sorry won't be enough because as a writer it's my responsibility to give you worthy shots to read. But currently I am at the peak stage of my life which will decide my whole future. From past sometime I am preparing for my job exams and never have I thought that getting a secured job and clearing exams for that job will this much difficult that it will take toll on my mind and i will be a mess.

We all know failing is not easy and when you get failures in job you feel like a worthless shit who cannot do anything and from past some days i was feeling the exact same thing and that's why I couldn't write anything. I tried but I couldn't. But yes now I have made up my mind that's this is a phase of life which we cannot escape but learn and become stronger.

So yes, soon I will be back to writing, obviously that will be little difficult because getting the old flow back after such a long break won't be easy but i will start writing the chapter.

So now tell me you want to read the continuity of last shot with nyonika will make nandini her bahu or some other shot? And if something else please give the ideas of what you guys want to read?

Hoping for your replies....

With,
Lots of happiness
Pooja