1

•Jackie•

"Bitch, when I tell you Kelly literally brought another fucking hoe into this household," I ranted to my best friend, Armani.

"No way, for real? Ain't that like the eighth time this month?" she said over the phone.

"Yes! I kid you not, he's fucking her right now I hear that thot moaning," I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled, "Well, I mean he's a fine ass NBA player, you would think he has hoes."

"You're not fucking helping! This nigga always having women over, why can't he pay attention to me?" I said.

"Girl, you gotta go to him or he'll never know! We have all known each other since 4th grade, no chance he doesn't feel shit for you. He might just be using other women to get over you. I see the way he looks at you girl," she told me.

"How the hell does he look at me?" I blushed a little.

"He's always lookin' at your ass!" She giggled, so did I.

"Girl I gotta go, they're finally done," I said.

"Alright girl, see you later, though. Love you."

"Love you too Mani, bye."

I got my ass up outta my bed and went to the living room.

"Have a good time in there?" I asked Kelly as he came back inside after leading the girl out of our apartment.

"Shut the hell up, JJ," he's the only one who ever calls me that.

"Nigga, what is you always bringing hoes into our house for?" I asked.

"That's none of your fucking business, stay outta my business and shit man," he said, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"No, cause this my house too boy. I live here, I don't need to hear yo girl goin," I started imitating her fake ass moans.

"Nigga quit, good fucking bye." he went back to his room with his eyes wide open.

"Fuck you," I said.

"You would!" he yelled, shutting his door.

He's right. I would, he's fine as fuck. You see this man? Holy shit. Fuck my brains out. Anyways, I been inlove with this fucker since the day I saw him in 4th grade on the playground. Me and my two besties, Armani and Jamaya, were swinging on the swings. Then his friend group came over to us and made conversation. I guess we all fell for a different boy, but once Kelly started playing basketball, I fell even harder. He looks so fine when he's sweaty. Holy shit. But then he got drafted during college, we don't hang out as much anymore. I mean, we always have one day each Christmas break that our friend group all hangs out and plays games. It's our own little sleepover. Today was that day. We're currently on Christmas break from college, and he doesn't have practice, so later tonight we're going to head over to Jamaya's house, because she has the biggest house out of us all.

Jamaya is inlove with Maverick. He doesn't know but we can all tell he likes her, too. He melts when he's around her. Armani wants Jaylen. He also wants her. I want Kelly but I can tell he doesn't want me. Which fucking kills me. I'm gonna end up finding a man to get over him soon, though.

Anyways, I went up to my room to get ready for the sleepover. I got my duffel bag to put my clothes and shoes in for tonight. We all have matching onesies so, of course, we're wearing them. I packed it and changed into my outfit for the day.

 I packed it and changed into my outfit for the day

(fit check😝)

I finished packing my stuff and headed back to the living room. I placed my bag down on the couch and turned on the TV.

I grabbed my phone to call Chinese takeout because I was feeling Chinese takeout right now.

I got up to go to Kelly's room.

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"What the fuck do you want, JJ?" he asked, looking up from his phone.

"Fine, I'll just get Chinese for myself," I rolled my eyes about to shut his door.

"No the fuck you ain't! Please get me food," he said dragging out the 'o'.

"Fine, the usual or something different?" I asked, dialing the number.

"Uh this time I want orange chicken and fried rice," he smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you when it's here," I closed his door.

"Thank you!" he yelled through the door.

God I want him to fuck me so hard- I MEAN-

But damn he was looking like a snack!

God, get the fuck outta here Jackie..

I sat on the couch after I called the Chinese place.

Soon enough, there was a knock at my front door. I opened the door, grabbed my food, paid for the food, and yelled for Kelly.

"Food's here bitch!" I yelled.

"Bet!" he yelled back, running out of his room.

I sat on the couch with my food returning to my show.

"You not gonna sit with me?" I asked, seeing him go back to his room.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine."

"What's up with you lately?" I said after a moment of silence.

"What're you talking about?" he replied.

"Like, you've been rude. Like rolling your eyes or telling me to stay out ya business.. Like I've known you since 4th grade, of course I'm gonna want to know what's going on," I took a bite of my noodles.

"Man I don't know. Sorry if I been a bitch lately," he looked down at his food.

"And like, why you always bringing women in here and having sex, while I'm sitting on this damn couch where I can hear all of it?"

He chuckled, "Ya mans gotta get some every once in a while," he put his hands up in defense.

"But that's the eighth time this month, I've counted."

"Sorry, just.. horny I guess."

I started laughing.

"Nigga you asked!" he laughed.

"Okay but damn! Do that shit to where I can't hear it!" I'm still laughing at this point.

"Man you act like you ain't never done that shit to me before!" he said.

"I don't moan throughout the house nine times a month! I've done it maybe like twice and I didn't even know you was here."

"Okay, but one time I caught you on the couch so I turned my ass right back around to my room," he started laughing.

"Shit, no you did not," I said, seriously.

"Mhm, I saw it all girl.. Traumatizing.." he said, getting up to throw his empty container away.

Fuck.

"Damn, like what you see?" I joked.

"Maybe," he mumbled.

What..

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing." he said.

"Anyways, gotta go pack! See ya," he threw up a peace sign and went to his room.

Kelly fucking Oubre saw me naked..?