Part 2

I wake up to the sun filling my room. I groan as I get out of bed and make my way over the dresser. I pull my shorts off and pull new sweatpants on before pulling the old shirt off and putting a new band t-shirt on. As I walk out of my room I run into my brother "he's downstairs" I groan knowing who he's talking about as I ignore him and walk downstairs. I lazily wave to my mom before walking to my dad's office just left of the stairs. As I push open the door he looks up from his laptop and at his watch. "I was just going to send Leo to wake you up, Get dressed you have another mission" Before I could even protest maxim walks in and starts talking to my dad. I kick his leg as I walk out before heading up to my room to get changed into clothes for the mission. I slide on a small tight black dress before heading to my bathroom to fix my hair and throw on some light makeup. Once ready I walk out and lock eyes with maxim before glaring at him as I walk down the stairs. Before I could even walk past him he grabs me and pulls me closer to him. Fucking asshole I could have fallen.  "You'd better watch it aroua" he says before letting go of me and walking off. Before he could walk into his new room i grab him by his shoulder and spin him around before pushing him to his knees. "Maxim you'd better watch it, Don't fuck with me" I push him back with my foot before drawing my gun from my thigh. I point it to his head and place my finger on the trigger. "Aroura. Your testing the wrong person Princess." My eyes widen at his words. "first of ew dont call me that and second of all the fuck you gonna do?" I ask as i cock my gun and aim right above his head. Before i could even fully aim it he grabs my leg and thorws me into the wall before quickly getting up and pinning me to it. "ill fuck you till your screaming my name luv." He whsipers in my ear. I feel goosebumps and a chill go down my back as his hot breath is on my neck. "You wound't" i whisper back i failed to realize we where right next to my room. He opens my door and picks me up and throws me on the bed before climbing on top of me knocking the gun out of my hand. "Oh but sweetheart i would." he says to me before leaning down and kissing my neck...

Okay so i start school on the third and am sorry for not updating ive been super busy. Anyway lemme know what pet names yall wanna be called and if i should turn this into or smut or not and ill update as soon as i can