CHAPTER 42

~~~~~~~~~®~~~~~~~~~

Author's p.o.v.....

It was the day when Jin, Hoseok, yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin are going back to Seoul. Y/n and Taehyung also joined because they wanted to meet Mr.Kim.

It's been month or so that they have been dating but still they didn't told Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim about that. Taehyung couldn't hold any longer and wanted to tell them about his relationship. Y/n didn't mind at all. Taehyung dragged Namjoon also with him. 

Taehyung, y/n, Namjoon and Jin are sitting in one car and J-Hope, yoongi, Jimin and jungkook are sitting in another car.

A sigh leaved y/n's lips as she stared out of the window. A hand grabbed on her hands. She looked beside her and saw Taehyung looking at her worried. She slightly smiled at him and looked out of the window again.

"I will drop you three at hospital."-Jin said making Taehyung frown. "Why? Aren't you coming with us?"-tae. "Wait, my dad told me to visit the company so i will come with you!"-Namjoon. "OK then after you are done, pick us up and we will go back to Daegu together."-tae said and Namjoon nodded.

_______________

BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT

Namjoon readed as soon as they exit the car. He heard the ring from Jin's phone. "It's Yoongi!"-he picked up the call and was having some conversation.

"He said that they are infront of the reception counter and told me to meet them there!"-Jin. "You are looking so excited."-Namjoon.

"Of course I am."-he said with a big grin on his face.

"So...I will go?"-Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

"Wait!"-jin turned around. "One last hug?"-Namjoon. Jin went towards him and gave him a tight hug.

They didn't part away and Namjoon whispered a small 'I'll miss you' in his breath to which Jin didn't heard. They part away, Jin waved towards Namjoon last time before he went inside the building.

Namjoon sighed and saw a garden. He walks towards it and sit on one of the swings.

Yes, it was a lie that his father told him to visit the company. The truth is that he wanted to be with Jin more longer. He made him feel love.....warmth.

He was alone all his life. His mother was dead when he was small and his father and brother was all busy with their business life. He was Grown in the hostel. His father and brother met him once in a month. Taehyung was only he was open up to as he was the only one his father introduced him to because of the business relation.

  But after he met Jin, he felt happy that no one have ever made him. His kindness, anger, stubbornness and the way he get shy whenever he touch him. But now he won't be able to feel it. He knew that Jin will get busy after being and idol.

A sob left his mouth as he thought about him.

"Crying will make your heart at ease"-a voice was heard as someone sat on the other swing beside him. Namjoon saw a beautiful man beside him.

"People say that crying makes you weak but it will only clean your heart."-He said as he swung the swing. Namjoon stared at him without saying anything.