011

I hate this."

"I hate the feeling of being helpless."

"Feeling broken."

"Feeling....feeling shattered by someone who can't even old there own against a boy that hasn't even turn 17."

"This feeling alone...is killing me."I can't breath with the walls closing in on me."

"I'm being suffocated by the felling of someone having to take me in."

"I feel my past repeating again."

"Someone close to me is taking me and my burden."

"Their going to die."

"He's going to die.

"Levi's going to die."

"Another lover gone."

"Suffering."

"Because I could protect them."

"I couldn't keep his hands from shattering my life."

"My memories of him are bad."

"But all I see when I think of him are the good things."

"Him telling me I'll be the strongest soldiers."

"I can't see any red flags."

"The blood from my body makes everything red. "

"The red flags only look like flags."

Just than u jolted uo in a could sweat. Breathing heavily as I realize I'm in my bedroom. I was dark out and Levi was sleeping beside me. "I hate dreams" I mumbled under my breath, ad I layed back down.

"Y/n, I'm afraid the medication is doing something to your head... your not acting yourself." I eyes quickly opened when I heard Levi's voice, but he was still sleeping and there was no one in the room. My eyes suddenly opened and I was outside withe levi, hanji, and Mike.

"I'm....I'm fine..." I said confused.

"Are you sure?" Hanji asked. "I can can't your medication."

"No, it's fine."

"Y/n?!" I heard a fant yell in the distance.

"Did you say something?" I asked looking at levi. My hearing just suddenly stopped working and someone yelling my name got loading.

"Y/n!?" I eyes open again to see levi yelling at me. "Why weren't you answering?!"

"Wo? Sorry, what?"

"You said you wanted to change you medication, are you sure?" Levi asked.

"Sure about what?"

"Switching your medication." He seem frustrated.

"U-uh, no I'd keep the one I'm on." I said closing my eyes..

"Jonny...." my eyes shoot open. I was in a meeting, I was breathing heavily. That was my father's name.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Hanji asked. I ignored her and got up and ran outside. Levi was watching the cadets train.

"What is it?" Levi asked harshly. It was probably my imagination.

"Its nothing..." I said tiredly as I walked back inside. Hanji was waiting for me. "What's with levi, he seems mad."

"What? You can't be serious?" Hanji seemed mad too. "You and Levi were getting into a lot a fights after we captured Annie, so yall both agreed to brake up." She explained making me feel like crying. "I can see why levi doesn't was to be with you. You never listen, it's like you on auto pilot. " I don't remember capturing to female titan. Or getting into any fights with levi.

"Just shut up, asshole!" I heard levi yell, but this time my eyes didn't open. "Your always starting things! You never listen to me! I said I hate you!" My eyes shoot open to see levi front of my desk.

"Pardon...?" I asked feeling scared.

"I hate repeating myself to you! Damnit, can't you just listen to me!!" He yelling slapping me in the face, before storming out.

"What I do....?"I asked myself closing my eyes, than slowly opened them. I was leaning against a wall, it felt like someone beat the living shit out of me. Someone walked up to me and pulled out a gun the shot me in the shoulder.

"I hoped you were dead by now." I remember that voice. It's my dad. I looked up and saw my father smirking at me as u screamed in pain. He shot my in the leg and started laughing as my blood started leaking from my shoulder and leg. "Oh, scream all you want on one is coming, they all hate you." He laughed, we were just outside the HQ. "Look they heard you screaming."

"Let go of him!" Hanji yelled , she was about to attack before at least one hundred people came out of hiding .

My dad stabbed other shoulder and started twisted the knife. I scream, but everyone just watched. "Look he doesn't even care!" My dad laughed stabbing me in the stomach. "He hates you now doesn't he! What happened?!" He laughed.

"Look! He hates you!" My eyes shot open, my dad was holding levi by the hair as he held a knife to his neck. Levi looked as if he had been beaten.

"Let go of him!" I yelled making Levi's eyes go wide. "You can kill me,but you will not touch him!"I yelled making my dad become shocked.

"Whate with the sudden change of mind, boy!?" He asked dropping levi and walking over to me.

"I...I don't know...." I said making him laugh.

"Kill him." He said as his men came and started beating me to the ground.

~LEVI POV~

"Kill him." Y/n's dad said, as his men came and stated beating him to the ground. Y/n didn't resist, he didn't Evan try to to fight back.

"Stop!" I screamed. I couldn't do anythang, there was only a few of us and to many of them. I watched as y/n's dad walked over and pushed everyone out the way. Y/n was still alive, his dad took his food and started kicking y/n's head into the ground. "Stop it! Stop!" I screamed running over but was stopped by a few men stopped me.when y/n's dad was done his scoll was beaten into the ground. Y/n was dead, he wouldn't be able to get up from that. I couldn't believe was I was seeing. I dropped to my knees as tears rained from my eyes. Y/ns dad just left. " it can't be..."

I crawled over to y/n, I couldn't stop shaking. I was scared for the first time ever. I was scared to be alone.

"Levi!? Is y/n okay?!" Hanji asked from a distance as she and Erwin ran over. I turn to her and she stop when she saw the tears on my face and my shaking hand.

"I'm scared..." I whispered. "...I don't want to be a alone again..." I mumbled hugging hanji. "Why did it have to end like this?!" I yelled crying into her chest.

"Hanji, get levi out of here!" Erwin yelled. Ahnji and me walked, walked by everyone. I didn't care that I was balling my eyes out, I didn't care the everyone was whispering about me. We got back into HQ. Hanji brought me to her office.

"Hanji?" I mumbled, getting her attention. "It was his medication..."

"What?"

"It was his medication that made him keep zoning out and not listening..." I said before tears rained out my face once again. "Its my fault, he's dead! I should've switched his medication!" I yelled cover my face with my hands.

"Are you serious?!" Hanji yelled raing over to me. "Its not your fault. It's just....just.....its just y/n had no way to defend himself against that man. Y/n was probably not even conscious for half of it" she said hugging me. " Look, if you don't want to leave, there's a bed in the other room. You can sleep there, it clean and smells nice." I didn't care that her office was messy or if the bed I was going to sleep on was nasty. I'm tired of this.