garbage x happy lemon?! :0

It was a day on the m-bark basically like the usual all the dogs on the ship were taking a break almost every dog...!

Garbage was in his little room everyone does have there spot... Garbage was feeling pretty horny and so... He putted his hand in his pants and then rubbed the tip of his dick and starts grunting... Untill... Happy then walked in... "Hey garbage we need to ta-" he then looks where garbage's hands are and then... "What in dogs name are you doing!?" Garbage then Starts freaking out! "Please don't tell the council!" Happy walks up to him "I will!" Garbage then gets a idea... He then grabs Happy's hand- "AH-" garbage then says... "Please...?" "Fine.. both of them then take off their clothes and get into a position basically on top of eachother
Garbage looks up to happy "put it in me..~" and then licks his lips happy then puts his dick in and starts thrusting slowly garbage then says... "Are you scared?~ happy then says "no I'm not!~" and then starts going faster- to the fact garbage yelps- after and few minutes of thrusting he stops happy says... "How was that?~" garbage then starts sucking on Happy's D I C K happy then says "good boy" garbage then stops to get some air but then happy grabs him by the head and makes him continue- happy then reaches his climax :0000 and then cums in garbage's mouth :D garbage then wipes the cum off his face garbage says... "How about...doggy style...? Get it because we're dog's?" Happy then says "why are you making puns while we are having sex-? But yes" garbage then gets on all fours like a dog- (ITS BECAUSE HE IS A DOG-) happy gets behind him and starts thrusting fast- garbage was a moaning mess! Then they stop... Happy then says "even tho I hate you that was fun-" and then both of them put on there clothes and both go back to what they were doing!

The end- I realized my Grammer is bad-