chapter 3

Wei ying is 7 years old

Loa fen and wei ying were taking about fashionable robes.

"NO A-XIAN DONT WEAR GOLDEN ROBES YOU LOOK LIKE A ARROGANT CINNAMON ROLL"

"geez stop ✋😒 then tell me which robes suit me, I changed almost 10 different colors."

Loa fen snapped his fingers and wei ying was wearing black white and red robes.
Two white inner robes, on the top of that two red robes on the top of that
One black robe with red spider lilies as its lining and a black belt with gold and red linings.

Wei ying liked the design it kinda suit him and it reminded him of his deceased parents.

"Hmm not bad its nice perfect for my style and attitude"

"You are a doll so everything suits you"

Wei ying gave a loud gasp.

Loa fen just rolled his eyes at a-yings being over dramatic.
Wei ying wanted to make loa fen angry so he said.

"If you keep on doing that your eyes will fall out~"

Like he planned it worked, that angered loa fen. he began to tackle wei ying down and tickle him.

"STOP- PLS -I -CANT- REN-SHUSHU PLEASE HELP"

"No one can help you"

THUD
Yanling doaren came and hit loa fen Square on his head which was a great idea because they both stopped behaving like children.

THUDYanling doaren came and hit loa fen Square on his head which was a great idea because they both stopped behaving like children

*The dress i couldn't find more pic lol)
.
.
.
Heavenly relam
(Xie lian forgave jun wu becuz he was bai wuxiang, iknow it is hard to forgive so instead of heavy punishment he was in seclusion for 100 years ok)

The heavenly relam was in a big chaos. WHY 

The resentment energy around the mount tonglu is calmer no longer fierce but still to strong too pass through.

Jun wu being the heavenly emperor held a meeting regarding this issue.

Everyone was present in the main hall including the mountain peak lords, hua cheng and luo binghe.

"Everyone today the meeting is held here because the matter about the mount tonglu"

Alot of murmur was circulating around the whole hall.

"Silence i have found the cause the resentment energy is being manipulated, the resentment energy is supplied raw from the infamous burial mounds the resentment in the burial mounds is being controlled"

After everyone processed the information from the heavenly emperor . someone asked.

"Your majesty who would be strong enough to control the resentment energy is this the sign of the rise of a new calamity."