Besties

A/n
I'm new to writing so it might be kinda bad

"MATTHEO RIDDLE" I screamed as I walked into the common room. "Yes Y/n?" He said cautiously. DID YOU EAT MY FUCKING GUMMY BEARS. I screamed even louder that before.

No he said laughing . "Damnit mattheo I wanted those. I said madly but playfully." "I'm sorry Y/n." Mattheo said sarcastically.

"Well ur gonna buy me more then "I said. "Ok fine I'll buy u some gummy bears and take u to the movies". He said.

Right then Draco malfoy walked in. Draco malfoy my ex I hate him. When he walked in and saw me he immediately scoffed. So I then scoffed back and continued talking to Theo.

After a while I was reading a book on the common room couch with my head on Theo's shoulder while Draco stared enviously. When I slowly started drifting off.

After a while I was asleep while Mattheo was still drawing in the common room. About 20 mins later he realized I was fully asleep and whispered in ear. "Y/n I hate the fact that I love you but u don't love me l." he said but little did he know u felt the same way.

Before carrying you into your dorm and laying u down on your bed and covering you up, then kissing you on the forehead about to walk out. When you then say half awake "Wait will you come lay down with me pls?" You ask

"Are you sure Y/n"?" he ask. "Yes pls don't leave" u say. " ok" he says while laying down after 5 minutes U fell asleep again while he was playing with ur hair. While he was talking softly to you. Little did u know he was whispering how much he loved u in ur ear.

A/n ok hey guys this is my first one so pls no hate and tell me if I should make more of these love yall remember to eat and drink.

Word count-339