Jack's first christmas- Jack x reader

Christmas wasn't something that was celebrated around the bunker. You'd been with the Winchesters since you were 15. Of course they'd never let you hunt while you were a kid, but once you turned 18 they were fine with it as long as you weren't hunting alone. 4 years later you were honestly surprised you hadn't done anything to get yourself killed yet.

You did break your leg though. So, you were stuck at the bunker while Sam, Dean, and Cas went on a weeks-long hunt in Colorado.

Thankfully, Jack had decided to stay home to help take care of you. So the two of you, all alone in the bunker, decided to celebrate Christmas. His first Christmas ever, and your first Christmas since you'd joined Team Free Will.

"Y/n?" Jack asked, turning to face you with an angel tree topper in each hand. "Which one should we get?"

"How about the blue one?" you smiled, leaning against a wall as he slowly walked through the festive department store. "It matches the ornaments we picked out. And your eyes," you blushed softly as he smiled back at you.

"Why don't you go to the car, y/n? You should be resting. I'll check out, and then we can head home to start decorating and baking."

You smiled, kissing his cheek sweetly. "Thanks Jack," you called as you started to hobble towards the door.

...

"Okay! That's the last stocking!" Jack beamed widely at you, sitting on the couch. The stockings were hung, the tree was completely decorated, and the halls were lined with ribbons and garland.

"I love it Jack," you smiled up at him, reaching your hand out for him to help you stand. "Now let's get baking, shall we?"

...

Three hours later the kitchen was a complete mess. You and Jack made peppermint bark, eggnog fudge, gingerbread, and hot chocolate cookies with peppermint kisses. Now, you were decorating the gingerbread.

"Why did you make these two with the angel cutter instead of the gingerbread boy?" You asked Jack as you pointed to the two cookies in front of him.

"I'm going to make me and Castiel," he responded, not taking his attention away from the cookies. You chuckled at how adorable he was when he was concentrating so hard. Stop staring, y/n, you scolded yourself mentally as you returned your attention to the cookies in front of you.

"Done!" Jack smiled proudly. He pointed to the 5 cookies he had spent the last hour on. There was a gingerbread that looked like you, with y/h/c hair and y/e/c m&ms for eyes. There were two gingerbread men that looked just like Sam and Dean; Jack even got Sam's long shaggy hair right! The gingerbread angel he made of Castiel was even wearing a trenchcoat.

"Jack! They look amazing!" you hugged him as he smiled proudly. "Our family," you whispered softly as you turned in his arms as you looked over at the cookies.

You felt Jack's heart beat louder as your head rested against his chest. You looked up to find him smiling down at you, his gorgeous blue eyes roaming over your features as yours did the same to him. You felt your cheeks blush as you turned away, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"What should we do now?" he coughs, changing the subject awkwardly. You looked over at the clock on the wall, seeing it was almost 11pm.

"Christmas movie in the Dean Cave?" you suggest. "I need to elevate my foot for a while anyway," you smiled up at him. He nodded, standing and helping you up. He went to the freezer to grab you an ice pack, then made some snacks as you headed to the Dean Cave to pick a movie.