Friday, December 31, 2021

Wow, can't believe 2021 is almost over. That's crazy!

   So, since the 10th of this month I became EXTREMELY exhausted. I can't believe I started summer vacay just to be stressed out of my fucking mind.

  I had to babysit my siblings 24/7. I barely had anytime for myself.

  I had to cook for 3 people (including me) and had to clean the WHOLE house by myself without any help from brothers.

  I'm really glad Fnaf Security Breach came out a few days after I finished the school year. It really distracted me and relaxed me.

  I'm really happy that I got into something again. I was kinda worried I wouldn't find anything that would appeal to me.

  I began to kin Sun, the daycare attendant from the game. I love them so much!
  What's really funny is that my brother kins Moon.

  2 days ago, I showed my younger brother all the fnaf videos I've watched when I was around his age, minus the very... questionable ones. Very nostalgic 😌

  I showed him the animated fnaf series made by Tony Crynight. My bro said he was team Chica 😒

  Anyway, I just wanna say the Tony's version of Bonnie is ELITE. Love him so much

  Another series I should him was one of my favorite series when I was 8. I was a huge Chica x Bonnie shipper. I was shipping these guys before I even knew what shipping was.

  I would always search for Chica x Bonnie stuff on YouTube. My parents never payed that much attention to what I see on the internet so I would watch things a child isn't supposed to see.

  The series was called "If Bonnie and Chica were parents". I literally don't understand how my kid brain understood anything that was going on. The events are so fucking random.

   There's also a "sex scene" in it 💀

   They're still good memories, to me atleast.

   Anyways it's 2 hours away from being 2022 and I think I gathered the courage to come out to my mom. I'm actually really scared and feel like crying but it's something I have to do.

  If I don't do it sooner, she'll find out through someone else and that's not what I want.

  I planned the dialogue and practiced it, hopefully everything goes alright.