11

Author POV

Well...everything went like Jake and Ningning planned and today they are going to Jake's farmhouse. Well that was the only place they could think of in such a sort time.

So right now...Beomgyu, Sunghoon and Jake were waiting for the ladies to come out so they could leave.

And Finally they came...

Jihye

Ningning

Ningning

Hana

All there of them were left open mouthed

"Close your mouth before a fly enters in." Ningning said.

"What can I do?" Jake asked,"You look so pretty!" He continued and it looked like the other two also wanted to say the same but they didn't.

"Okay...let's go now!" Jihye said.

So as they got in, Jake and Ningning sat in front,Beomgyu went to sit in the middle and Sunghoon was also about to do the same but Jihye rushed through and sat next to Beomgyu.

"Hana, I hope you don't mind if I don't sit next to you?" She asked.

"But I mind.." Beomgyu interrupted.

"I have already sat if you want you can go sit behind with Sunghoon then." She said knowing he would never sit behind because there is no window... Yeah...it is childish...but that's how Beomgyu is and that's the reason she fell in love with him.

"Fine then...but don't even try to disturb me!" He said.

"Then I will go and sit behind." Hana said hesitantly as she will have to sit with Sunghoon.

The trip was going smoothly.

After sometime, Beomgyu felt something heavy on his left shoulder. He looked down to see it was Jihye who had already fallen a sleep.

His heart started beating really fast.

Aish! Why is my heart beating so fast?!

He thought but the only thing that came from his mouth was,"Aish! I told her to not bug me!" Gaining everyone's attention. When everyone saw they bursted out in laughter...

What else is going to happen in this trip?? Why did I agree in the first place?!

He thought and mentally face plamed himself.

(A/n: Awee!! Beomgyu getting annoyed is also so cute!!🤭🤭)