One Night Stand (Silco)

I walk into the Last Drop, finnaly getting through the long ass line. My boots click against the wooding as I make my way to the bar.

I sit down on the wooden barstool, not exactly comfortable but it'll do.

"What would you like?" The bartender asks.

"Strongest you got."

Quickly my glass is poured, and it's down the hatch. The liquid burns my throat, but I refuse to make a face.

At the bar I immediately get bored, theres no one interesting, and I was already two shots down. What is interesting is the staircase, it seemed no one dared to walk up it.

And just like every other dumb thing I decide to do, this was one of them. No one seemed to stop me or really notice so I go up.

At the top is a door, and once again my dumbass opens it.

As soon as the door opens a man turns around. His hair was slicked back, his attire was a red dress shirt with a red tie, and a wicked scar on one of his eyes.

Saying he was attractive was an understatement.

He had a overwhelming feeling of power, as soon as I walked into the room I could feel it.

It was a simply a fact whoever ran the last drop, ran Zaun. This was the man who ran it all.

"Well hello there handsome."

His demeanor immediately changes, he seemed flustered. He obviously doesn't get enough compliments.

"I said helllllo handsome."

"Why are you up here?" His tone was rough.

"Cause I'm bored."

"What a weird reason to enter my office." He seemed amused.

"Well I'm no longer bored in here. May I sit?"

"Do as you please."

"So can I lay something flat?"

"Once again do as you please."

I smile, flustering him seems fun, so why not keep pushing my luck.

"You sir are pretty hot, and I'm tipsy. Which basically means horny. You down."

He couldn't speak. His words couldn't leave his mouth and I could tell. This was definitely fun.

He stands up and sits next to me.

"I see the game you are playing. What if I ruin it and say yes."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. He wasn't coming as heavy, but it was definitely something he didn't seem to say often.

"Then I would gladly open my legs."

Out of nowhere I was pushed down. Perfectly not boring.

I run my hand down his chest, he wasn't ripped but lean. His arms weren't big either, not noodle like but slightly buff.

I smile up at him, our faces now so close.  Testing even more of my luck I kiss him. He was shocked, so he slightly pulled away. But that didn't stop me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in. I rub my tongue against his bottom lip, trying to get access to his mouth.

He doesn't oblige and pulls away, instead he puts small kisses on my neck. Only to come back up and kiss me again. This time he runs his hands to my breasts and pinches my nipples. I gasp and like that his tongue was in my mouth.