【Chapter 8】

He looks at both of us, I smiled awkwardly at him, "We...broke into Brunos tower, we found his last vision and the familys in trouble, the magic is dying, the house is breaking, Luisas gift is fading and I think that it's all because of...me?" Mirabel said as I look at her, Agustin moved the both of us to see the vision. "Pa?" Mirabel called "We say nothing! Abuela wants it to be perfect, till the Guzmans leave we did not break into Brunos tower, the magic is not dying, the house is not breaking, Luisas gift is not fading, no one will know just act normal, no one has to know" he told us after shoving all those pieces in his pocket. The door slowly opens, seeing a stunt Dolores, "I know" she whispers before walking away, "She's gonna tell everyone" Mirabel said before I sprinted my way out, "Dolores wait!" I shouted, she heard me and walks faster.

"Oh Lara, why are you still here?" Cielo said as I look behind her to see that Dolores was gone, "Ugh, I had to do something with Mirabel" I sighed, "Then lets go, Abuela Alma insisted us to stay for dinner" Cielo said making me nervous as hell. I ended up sitting beside Mirabel, I try not to look so nervous but my hands were sweaty, Cielo was in front of me in between Dolores and Antonio. Camilo started coughing and shifting in Mirabel, me and Bruno then himself, well a little less looking like himself. "Camilo, fix your face" Felíx said as he fixed it and looks at Mirabel and me with a worried look, Felíx then sprayed water into Mariano making me cover my mouth. "Lara" Cielo whisper shouted seeing me preventing to laugh, "Sorry" I giggled out and calmed down, "Mirabel" Abuela called as we both look, "The cream please" she said.

"Pa, the cream" she said as Agustin nervously laugh handing me the cream and passed it to Mirabel, "Pepa, the cloud" Abuela called as I sink into my seat, "This is going to get messy" I whisper. Mirabel then looked under the table, I looked at what she was looking and saw the floor cracking, "Mirabel" Mariano called making me look back up and her bumping into the table. "Ah!" she groaned, "Everything okay?" he asked as I took her head and rubbed it, "Yeah! Everything is okay, she's just tired from uhh studying...with me" I said smiling at him. "She's just excited! For you to propose" Agustin added as I nod, "Uhh I was actually gonna.." he was cut off by Mirabel. "You're actually gonna!" she made Isabela face Mariano as I look at Camilo who was staring at me with a confused face, I smile at him before looking at Luisa who was ordered to get the piano. Mirabel suddenly jumped on what seems like cracks on the floor, I heard something beside me and saw that a coati got a hold on the pieces, "Oh no" I tried to grab it but I ended up falling off my chair, I rub my head only to see that they build the vision. Mirabel dive onto them, scaring them and bringing the vision on the other side, "Aurgh" I stood up and walk to them. They jumped onto the table, "What's going on Lara" Cielo tagged my arm making me look at her, "Mirabel and Lara found Brunos vision, she's in it and she's gonna destroy the magic and now we're doomed!" Dolores shouted beside me as I sigh. 

Mirabel tried to take the vision but pushed it instead, I also tried to take it but my arm was too short. Abuela Alma saw the vision and looks at Mirabel, the place started cracking, Camilo shape shifts and turned into a man with a babys head with a mustache, "Nice look" I said as he shifted back and glared at me. The door opened as the people cheered, it then started raining making them stop, Cielo grabs my hand and walks somewhere that wasn't raining, "What did you two do?" Cielo asked. "Nothing really! We just found Brunos last vision" I answered as she sighs and rubs her temples, "Look, we're going to tell Lola and Mom about this" Cielo said, "Since the magic is in danger here, might as well inform them about this" she continues and followed the angry Isabela and crying Luisa, "You can go home first".

"Lara" someone called, it was Camilo who was dripping wet like I am, "Come here" he said holding my hand. "Where are we.." he cuts me off, "You're dripping" he said as we reached his room, "Why would you go somewhere dangerous like Tío Brunos tower?" he opens the door and started finding something in his closet. "We have a reason okay?" I sighed and leaned on a drawer, "Still, you shouldn't have gone there" he said tossing me a towel. "He sounds like his mom" I thought smiling, took the hair clip off and dried my hair, "I mean we're both fine so" I said as he sighs, I walk to him and placed the towel on his head as I dry his hair, "What are you-" he turns around.

"Drying your hair?" I answered as he chuckles and held both of my hands, "Gracias amor, wear this till you're dry" handing me one of his ruana and snatched the towel off of my hand. "Your ruana?" I said as I slip it over my head and placed the clip back on, "I have a lot of duplicates, don't worry" he said drying his hair, "I have to go look for Mirabel, I'll be back to give your ruana back" I said before leaving the room.

I walked around the casa, "MIRABEL!" I called and sighed, "I walked around the whole casa!" I groaned. I walked pass a room where Camilo and Pepa are in, I looked back inside, "It's okay Mami, deep breath in deep breath out" he said handing her a cup of tea. I smiled at the scene in front of me, something banged on the wall behind Pepa making her jump then lightning struck at Camilo then the tea spilling on his back. "HAHAHAHA-" I accidentally laughed out loud making Camilo and Pepa look at me, "Ah Lara..you oh?" Pepa looked at the ruana that I was wearing, "You and mi hijo?" she smiles as I wave my hands. "We're not dating Mami...not yet" he said as I walk up to them giggling as I keep on remembering Camilo getting struck by lightning, "Here you go Señora" I handed her a new cup of tea, still giggling "The hair clip suits you Lara". "Pepa amor" Felíx showed up, eyeing me and Camilo, he gave Camilo a thumbs up, "Felíx, they're not dating yet" Pepa said smiling at us. 

"Mi hijo why are you wet, go back to your room and Lara, Rowena and Daniel are outside waiting for you" Felíx said standing next to Pepa as we nodded and said our goodbyes to them.

"Our Camilo has grown up"