Do you mean jungle? || Antonio x Non binary babysitter reader

( Before y'all attack me..THIS IS PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP OKAY NOT ROMANTICLY
btw antonio is the same age as he is in the movie and you are the same age as camilo and mirabel, if your not the same age as them then well..lets pretend cause same, and this takes place just after he got his gift)

Requested by distyaisstupid
HOPE YOU LIKE IT BESTIEEE

Y/n's POV

I can't believe this.. mum and dad wants ME to babysit a MADRIGAL?? I will do it cause they're gonna give me money so..yeah

And i heard that This kid's gift is uh..animal whisperer or something like that

I am now walking to the casa madrigal, and wow that place is huge.

(A/n: that's what she said)

And because my house isn't that far from it i'm already infront of the house.

I put my hands into the door ready to knock then the door opened to reveal a brown curly haired boy with a huge goofy smile.

"Hola", he said

"Hola..i'm Y/n and-", i said but then got cut off by a loud female voice

"Oh Y/n you're finally here! dios mio!", i finally saw the women, she has a ginger hair and there is a..cloud? in her head, there is also this guy who is shorter than the women following her.

I was suprised that she pulled me inside the casita and i almost bumped into the guy who opened the door.

"I told you mi vida, they'll come and there they are", the guy who followed the women said with a sweet smile.

"Yes félix..anyway hola Y/n i'm pepa madrigal this is my husband félix and that boy who opened the door for you is Camilo", the women, Pepa said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all", i said while smilling, i can't believe im talking to the madrigals.

"Oh and i'm pretty sure you knew what your supposed to do here right?", she said. And i also noticed that the cloud in her head is now gone.

"Yes Ms. Madrigal"

"Oh call me pepa,dear", she said while holding both of my hands.

I smiled and not a few moments later she said she's gonna lead me to Antonios room witch she is right now.

"And this is his room", Pepa said while she opened the door with a drawing im guessing Antonio and some animals.

After she opened it i gasped cause..wow

"Antonio!", Pepa's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, calling Antonio.

"Yes mama?", im guessing thats Antonios voice..but he's in the trees..

"Your babysitter is here!"

"Oh", suddently Antonios voice is behind me.

"Hola", i said to him but i realized that he is riding a jaguar and i almost jumped.

"Antonio remember to be good cause the adults is going to go on a little meating so you stay here with Y/n", Pepa said while bending down to his level with hoping eyes.