The Beginning

Christian's POV
"WAKE UP CHRISTIAN WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE PARTY" I heard mom yell. " YA ME YOY MA!" (I am going ma).I yelled back. I got dressed in to (whatever you want I am just going to say a pair of black jeans with a white shirt) brushed my teeth and went down stairs. " Morning Chris" mom said. "Morning ma" I said back. " We are moving to Minnesota tomorrow morning so once we get gome finish packing and go to sleep" Ma said.

TIME SKIP AHHHHHH

Still Christian's POV
We got to the party it was huge
" I am going to go help them with the food" Ma said. "Ok" I responded. I went to go look for my favorite cousin Maribel. " Chris!!!!" I heard Maribel yell." Maribel I missed you " I said. "So are you excited to move to Minnesota?" Maribel asked.
"No I am going to miss Mexico so much,I am going miss the time I met Selena and she let me dance on stage with her" I said on the verge of tears. "Don't worry I will make sure to write to you maybe every month" Maribel said." Thank you for everything Maribel" I said crying. "Your Welcome Chris" she said.

Another time skip bc I am to lazy to write more

"CHRISTIAN LET'S GO " mom yelled. " GOING" I yelled back. I said goodbye to my family and Maribel.

Christian's POV
When we got back home I finished packing my suitcase and flopped on to my bed.

Maria POV
"CHRISTIAN LET'S GO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO THE AIR PORT HURRY UP!!!!" I yelled. "GOING MA" I heard Christan yell back.

Christian's POV
I quickly got up got dressed (again whatever you want to wear you don't have to wear the outfit I chose) I chose again black pants with a black bustier and quickly do everything else you would do in the morning. "Ok let's to the airport ma" I said while running down the staircase.

TIME SKIP

We boarded the plane just on time. It was going to be a long long trip from Mexico to Minnesota, so I put on my walkman and listened to some music. The plane FINALLY landed of some hours in the air. My mom and I headed to my mom's friend's house I think her name was Casey Conway or something. Me and my mom lived in Minnesota since I was a baby while my dad had a job as a hockey coach until someone tragically shot him. After he passed we moved back to Monterrey.

Christian's POV
"Mom do we have to stay at Mrs. Conway's house why can't we just get an apartment like last time" I asked a bit annoyed. "Because Chris, Casey is a great friend of mine and her son Charlie was on the team your dad coached. And I have known Casey since you were a baby you and her son used to play hockey together sometimes." Mom said a little upset.
"Yea but things have changed since then Ma. Yea I still play hockey here and there but I don't know mom." I said nervously as we approached the apartment were Mrs. Conway was living.

" We are here" Mom said as the taxi driver drove off.
"Yay!" I said sarcastically.

Mom knocked at the door of the apartment Mrs. Conway was living in.

Mrs. Conway opened the door  surprised to see us again.

"OH MY GOODNESS MARIA IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AND LOOK AT YOU CHRISTIAN" she yelled in shock.

"Mom what's going on?" a tall,dirty blonde boy with blue eyes asked.

"Hi Charlie remember me?" Ma said.

"Oh Mrs. L/N yea I remember you didn't you have a daughter named Christan" Charlie asked.

"Yea she is right here" ma said.

"Hi Charlie" I said awkwardly.

"Hey Christan" he said back

"Well come on in guys" Mrs. Conway said.

"Charlie show Christian your room and show her were she will be sleeping please" Mrs. Conway said sternly.

"Ok mom" said Charlie.

AHHHH THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER DONE OF THIS STORY!!! I will get better at writing these book for you guys/girls/non-binary pals. Thank you♡