Mirabel x reader

A/N: Hi I honestly don't know what to write so bare with me!  Oh also i am using these pronouns They/them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun shinned into my eyes as I slowly opened them. I sit up and look around to see where we were. I was traveling with my family to a small town called Encanto I don't know why we had to move but i mean it's not bad for a change of scenery, what I didn't know is that my younger brother was yelling at me which brought me back to earth. "OI Y/N HELLO?!" B/N yelled.  AAH WHAT THE HELL B/N YOU KNOW I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS?! I yelled back. That's when it hit me!! Wait B/N i'm sorry for yelling! Then he got of the wagon and started running into the forest, which is bad but the good thing is that we were a couple of steps away from the town. Mum and I jumped of and I ran after B/N and she ran into the town for help to look for B/N. What I didn't do was look where I was going then I bumped into someone.

It took me a while to get up cause I hurt my legs a little bit but when I opened my eyes I realized I ran into someone my age. I got straight up and helped her up and said sorry almost a thousand times. When I stopped I looked up and saw a girl with hazel eyes, curly black (or dark brown idk) hair and she had green glasses.  She also said sorry then she asked "where are you going in such a rush?" She had such a pretty voice but all I said was um sorry about that I lost my brother and he started running towards the forest. She looked at me with wide eyes and said " YOU LOST YOUR BROTHER IN THE FOREST!" I said yes, then she offered to help look for him with me.  I thanked her and ran all the way to the forest, with some breaks but after the breaks I would start running again. When we got there I started yelling B/N.  It was quiet for a moment then the girl started to speak up "so whats your name I didn't exactly get it from the start since we first met and started to look for your brother". Oh right my name is Y/N L/N what's your's? " Mirabel Madrigal nice to meet you!" Nice to meet you too Mirabel. I'm Y/N L/N.