Mirabel x Reader

I'm Y/N L/N oh so your a madrigal kid how lucky I ran straight into one haha sorry about that again. "It's ok but did you move here just now cause I saw your mum ran straight into the city? I also haven't seen you around before.." Your right actually I just moved here and now I have to search for my brother and I don't even know where to look the forest is so big. " Well we could check the river it's a nice quiet place" Oh can you show me where that is? "Sure lets go!" Then mirabel grabbed onto my hand and started running into the forest I couldn't really keep up but I tried my best. After some time we reached the river I saw a familiar figure sitting near it. 

B/N! I'M SORRY PLEASE COME BACK!. "Huh? Y/N?! YOU FOUND ME THANK GOD I WAS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE YOU WEREN'T LOOKING FOR ME!". B/N ran straight up to Y/N and gave her a big kola hug. Y/N hugged back and  felt really happy to have their younger brother back in their arms. B/N i'm sorry I yelled I should've realized... "Hey it's ok don't worry i'm fine now also who is this lady with you is she your girlfriend??". HUH?? B/N this is my new friend Mirabel Madrigal she helped me find you-. "WAIT AS IN THE MADRIGAL FAMILY?! THAT'S SO COOL DO YOU HAVE ANYONE MY AGE??". B/N lower your voice please and yes she does have a family member your age his name is Antonio (Idk how to spell his name-) " That's so cool an I meet him soon?". Uh Mirabel is that ok with you? Ik Antonio's ceremony is coming up really soon and I have a feeling he is going to be pressured with all of this ceremony stuff, and my little brother can be quite the handful. "UH no it's ok he can come over Antonio needs more friends anyway and he is also quite the handful once you get to know him." Oh ok so B/N what do you say to Mirabel? " Thank you miss Mirabel I will try and become friends with Antonio. After you and Mirabel figured out when B/N can come over and meet Antonio you guys were walking and talking so when you finished talking you guys were already back at the town. Ok so Mirabel wanna help us-.. " whatever it is yes! Your probability the only friend I have right now." Oh I was gonna say we only have to find out were we live and help unpack but thanks. "Oh btw Y/N i'm going to ask Abeula  where you guys live she knows everything about everyone  like when they arrive and when they leave." Oh that's a little creepy but anyway can I come with you? " Sure let's gooo."