Rules

1. Follow this account, ARMYAwards2020, as well as BTS_Believer. You may use a backup account

2. Books that have detailed scenes of rape, self-harm, hardcore abuse, or molestation are not allowed. These topics are considered sensitive so don't make my judges read that, if it is just a mention, then that is okay. Anything other than these topics are allowed, including gore and the like as long as there is a disclaimer about it.

3. Books must be in English and a BTS fanfiction

4. If you would like to judge and also enter a book, that is perfectly fine but do not judge in the same category as your book. You may judge as many categories as you would like.

5. If you are here from the previous awards, welcome back! If you entered a book in the previous awards but did not win anything, feel free to re-enter that book! If you did win something and you only participated in one category, you cannot submit the same book again. If you won something and participated in multiple categories, you can only enter 1 book that won. Example: You won 1st place last year in both the Jimin and Jin category, you will only enter one of those books and enter a whole new story for the other category. 

6. You may enter up to 3 books but only one book per category

7. The minimum amount of chapters is 5. Your book must have 5 chapters when you enter it or it will not be accepted. Exception: If you have a oneshot that is 1 singular chapter, that is accepted as long as it has a clear beginning, middle, and end.

8. Add this book to your reading list or library to receive updates.

9. Shout out these awards to gain more exposure, no, you may not use a backup account on this one

10. Complete every active check

11. The password is your bias along with your favorite place to visit. Example: Jungkook Japan or Namjoon Shanghai, China

12. Join our new Discord community! The link to join will be an in-line comment here --->
(If you are entering the awards as a judge, please make the first message on the server 'Judge'. If you are entering as an author/participant, please make the first message 'Participant'. Thank you!)

13. Have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to comment here --->