Real or Fake

New day Eden now know what she has to do next. Her real mission starts from now. She has already cleared her target what she wants. No matter how hard it's going to be she will stay strong mentally as well as physically.
             Eden is going to Min hoo's office but guards stopped her. She frowned and aksed  that why he is not allowing her to enter. He said, "Sorry,  I am not allowed to tell you what's going inside, it's confidential". Eden understood and just went to meet Mike, he has completed his mission. She is confused what's going on inside she wants to know  she thought, " There must be some important meeting going inside it can be anything but what is it? I have to get that information and tell it to Daniel". She was in her thought then she bumped with someone . Eden said sorry to that person and she smiled at Eden and went inside the office. Eden was looking at her until she went inside, Eden thought, "who is she? I have never seen her before and they allow her to enter that's mean she is also part of that meeting. " Eden is thinking hard how to get the information about what's going on inside. Mike approach her and asked her, " What are you thinking Eden". She look at him and answer him," Hey, what's going on inside? They are not allowing us to get inside. Do you know something about this." Mike told her," Let's not talk here". She nodded and they went out. They both are now in the café. Mike start telling her everything he know, "He sent us to South Korea for the mission , he told us to find the information about these people and spy on them". He said while showing the pictures. Eden asked, " Who are they?" He said, " They are spy ." Eden asked, "Kim Dong Hwan men?" He said, " No, not his but, how do you know about him? " Eden said that she will tell him later about him and Mike continue speaking, "They are men of that girl we saw that day, I don't know why he wants to know about her men but I also get to know that the girl was his best friend but now she hates him I don't know why because she never told anyone about it not even his gang members who are with her from the starting. When I was spying on them I also found out that some of her men works for Dong hwan. He is somewhere using that girl against Min hoo by controlling her emotion, only he knows what happened between them. He is such a dangerous man he is also controlling other mafias but some of them are not but it seems to me that some other hand is also behind this because he can't control everyone alone it's not an easy task. That girl is bewitched by him she do whatever he tells her to do that's why Min hoo wants to know about her. He is helping her but she thinks he is liar. I tried to find out what happened between them but his men are loyal to him, that's why I doubt that he is not alone. I want to find more information but before that he called us back and about what's happening now I also don't know who are they?    They were five of them who entered his office and from then they are inside not allowing to enter. " Eden was listening to him very carefully she said , " I also think there is other mastermind. I also want to tell you something. I also work under him." Mike eyes widened he asked her, How? and why are you working for him? Did he know? He will kill you. What's going on your mind?" She said," Calm down, he know infact he himself asked me to work under him to know the real intention why he wants to kill him. He wants him dead no matter what". Mike said, "It's really going to be a long mission ".
           Meanwhile in Min hoo's office, Min hoo is with his  friends discussing something. Ga-eul said, "You were right, he is after something that's why he wants to kill you. All the information I searched these months are in this file. From what I know he is going to do something big, we have to be careful". Dae-hyun said, " Yes he is right he is after something. Something that he can't have before. You did a great job by sending us because I got to know that there are spy in your gang and there are some new gang members joined." Min hoo said, " Yeah, I have killed them. That's why I called you all back. I think we now we are ready to start our real mission. Yes, they were five, three of them were clear and one of them were spy so I killed him and the other guy. Three of them are clear, I have read their bio-data". Carla said, " I really want to meet them because gaining your trust is very hard. I remember first time when our boss introduce me to him he thought I was a spy but his bad he doesn't know how to manipulate , do you remember that incident? " She is laughing at him and seeing her laughing like that others also start laughing but Min hoo was glaring at them but he also laughed thinking something. Everyone stopped laughing and  looking at him they were shocked thay have never seen him laughing like this, they have just seen his smile but now he was laughing. Jae asked him, " Hey, what happened? Why are you laughing and what are you thinking about?" Min hoo realised that everyone is looking at him he cleared his throat and said, "Nothing, I was laughing at myself how I used to be when I first joined here. That's all and nothing else. "  Everyone agreed but Carla not, she agreed but inside she know Min hoo very well, she know that he is lying and she wants to know why he lied and also while laughing his eyes we're shinning which she has never seen before. They  finished discussing then Min hoo said, "So, let me introduce you all to our new gang members. "
                   Min hoo called Eden, Mike and Andrew to his office. They all were standing, they bowed to him and his friends. Min hoo said, " So, meet my friends , Dae-hyun , Ga-eul  ,Jae, Carla and Kei. They are my close friends but also the gang member. So, from now on if you wanted to ask  or tell something regarding to the mission you can also ask them they don't work under me but with me. Understand. " They all said, "Yes sir". " And they are our new members, Eden, Mike and Andrew". He said. After shaking hands Mike and Andrew went to do their work but Eden stayed there and asked Min hoo," Boss, I want to ask you something. Dong hwan wants to know from which route are you going to that meeting with all security information ." Min hoo said, " Tell him everything." Eden and everyone in the room was shocked. They all were looking at Min hoo with, are you serious look. Min hoo said ,"Listen, I have a plan I just wanted to know what will he do. I want to know how dangerous he can be? " Eden said," But boss your life will be in the danger, I am not agree with your decision what if things not worked as you planned than it's risky but I will obey your orders and do what you want because I know even if I ask you, you will do whatever you want so, I understand boss. " She bowed to him and was going but Min hoo stopped her and said, " Don't do whatever you're thinking do what I say  and don't worry for my safety I have a plan which I will tell you later so just do what I say. " He assured her. Eden sighed and replied," Okay boss." And she left while thinking, " How he always know what I am thinking. God! Please help me. " Carla asked him, " How do you know what she is thinking? " Dae-hyun , Ga-eul  ,Jae and Kei looked at him because they also want to know how he know her that well in such a short time. He looked at everyone and said, " Look, I myself don't know the reason but the way she behaved I got the hint what was she thinking that's all. Now stop it and let's continue our work. " Everyone nodded and left his office but Carla stayed there. Now there is Only Carla and Min hoo in the office. Carla asked him, " Min hoo, I want to ask something. By any chance do you feel something for Eden or someone else I am just asking what I saw. Your eyes were shinning before when Jae asked you why were you laughing you said nothing but I am not satisfied and now you know what Eden was thinking. So tell me what was that? " Min hoo stopped reading and closed the files and answer her while looking out of the window," No, it's not like that I told you before also I don't know how and feelings I really doesn't have any feeling for Eden or anyone. But in future if I like someone I will definitely tell you about her but now I want to focus on my mission ,that's all  no more argue in this stupid things." Carla said, " Okay, I will not but don't cover your feelings because of this mission if you feel something for someone let it be don't get confused. I know what will you say but I am your friend that's why I know what you're feeling.I am your friend as well as your well wisher so don't get confuse because of this mission and clear your mind and also be clear about your feelings. I am going now if you need any help just call me and good luck. " She left after saying bye to him.
                  Min hoo is still looking out of the window. He just staring at the tower in front of him. He asked himself, Huh! Me having feelings not at all. I don't know what is happening to her? What she is thinking? But let it I just wanted to focus on my mission. I don't have time for this nonsense." He took his sit and start working in his computer.
             Next morning Eden went to meet Dong hwan and Min hoo went to café where he work as these days he was on leave. He start doing his regular work. Eden enter the same café where she is going to meet him she take her seat where she always sit. Eden called the waiter and give her order, later someone sit in front of her she asked him, "Excuse me, who are you? And why are you sitting here? Maybe you mistaken." He replied," No miss, I've came here for you only. Dong hwan has sent me here. So tell me. " She thought, " Of course, he will not always meet me . He is also a mafia, it's dangerous for him that's why he had sent his man." She came back to reality when she heard waiter giving her the order. She say thank you to the waiter but her eyes widened when she look at the waiter, he is Min hoo. She didn't say anything  just looking at him but she came back to the reality when the man said , hey! Tell me fast I have to go.  "Oh! Yes so basically he is not going from main road but his car will to distract his enemy and meanwhile he will go from this route. "She said while pointing the route in the map. She marked the route from where he is going ang give it to that man, he took it from her and went out of the café. But Eden is still there because she wants to know what his boss is doing here is he following her or something else. She called the waiter while looking at him, someone else was coming but Min hoo stopped him and asked him to attend other's order he said okay and than min hoo went towards her and asked  her, " Yes ma'am, anything else you want?" She knew that why he is behaving like this so she just said, "No, thanks I thought I know you but sorry you can go I am also leaving. " Min hoo always find her funny when she behave like that he again laughed at her and message her to meet him in his office in 30 minutes she replied okay. After 30 minutes in office. Min hoo asked Eden , "So how was your meeting? " She rolled her eyes and said, you yourself saw it and still asking me, it went very well I told him everything so now what is your next move." "Just wait and watch, now you can go and also I am working in that place for years to hide my real identity." She sighed and went off.
After two days :
     Everyone is ready for the meeting and Eden is little worried but Min hoo had planned something big. Eden eagerly wants to know what is going in his mind she has tried many ways but he was not ready to answer her question. She asked him, Boss, I have a question if you are going this way it's dangerous for you but if you don't than he will think that I lied to him. Min hoo sighed , "It's the same thing wait and see what I've planned. " He said as Eden is annoyed. He was enjoying seeing her annoyed face. He controlled his laughter and they all went off.  They are leaving from the same place as they had planned.Eden is  looking out wondering something but she came back to reality when Min hoo's phone ring , Eden looked at him he said, I understand, you did a great job thank you for your help. " He asked everyone to get ready.As soon as he said this everyone changed their places. Eden is confused as he also changed his car, outfit. Instead of him some other man sit in his car who is looking same as him with his mask on. Eden, Mike and Jakson went in another car and Min hoo, Carla and Dae-hyun in another. They all went off from different route as his car went from the same route as planned according to Dong Hwan. Eden asked Mike," Did you know his plan? " Mike looked at her and said, Yes, of course but you didn't know, you are joking right. " "No, he really didn't tell me anything and asked me to wait. " She said in disbelief. They didn't went to the meeting but somewhere else. She asked Mike, " Where are we going? " He replied, " We are going to see how Dong Hwan failed to kill him. " They went to the roof of the building where she saw everyone has reached there. Min hoo signalled her to come and see his failure  she move forward to see down she saw Min hoo car is going towards the building where the meeting is going to be held. But before reaching there was a blast but no one died. Eden eyes widened and she looked at him in shocked. She again looked down and saw Dong Hwan's men appeared in front of them and the man came outside they were talking to each other. The man called someone and after sometime many cars came and Dong Hwan came out from one of the car laughing as he thought he has won. Then Min Hoo ordered everyone to be alert and said, " Now let's go . Let's meet him face to face. They all went down meanwhile Dong Hwan is talking to fake Lee min hoo, " Didn't expect me huh! Just take off your mask I want to see your disgusting face. " He took off his mask and seeing that he is not Lee Min hoo , Dong Hwan smile dropped. Then a voice call out his name and he look at that direction and he saw Lee Min hoo coming towards him with smirk on his face. Lee min hoo went near his ear and said, " BOOM". Dong Hwan pushed him harshly and said angrily, " How? You knew that don't you. Who told you. " Min hoo laughed and said, " Someone did but it's not the one you think, he is someone whom you've never expected. " Dong Hwan ordered his men to fire but to his surprise the men who were hiding was killed by Min hoo men that makes him more angry. His rest of the men started firing. Now the war has been started. All they could hear is guns firing. Dong Hwan thought, " I should call her, I know he can't shoot her. " He called her meanwhile Min hoo is hiding behind the car and killing Don Hwan's men, Eden and Mike behind the building. They are firing each other. Many people died. Eden is firing and she saw that one man is pointing the gun towards Min hoo she run towards him and shoot that guy but he also pulled his triggered and the bullet hit her left arm she hissed in pain. Min hoo bent down to her level  and asked , " Are you okay? You must go you are bleeding. " He signal his man to come but Eden stop him and said, "No boss, I am okay." She take out her handkerchief from her pocket and asked Min hoo to tie it. Just than a big explode held there. Everyone stopped firing and they saw including Min Hoo , Eden, Mike and Dong Hwan who is smirking. She is finally here Dong Hwan went happily towards her but she pointed his gun towards him. Dong Hwan asked her, " What are you doing? Why are you pointing this gun towards your boss? " She chuckle and said," Boss! You were just using me all this time,   for you I was the mean by which you could kill him but not more I am not going to believe you anymore. " Dong Hwan eye widened he asked her, " What's rubbish are you talking about, who told you that, I am not using you . That's a lie. " She reply " Oh! You are not using me than why you called me here. I know because you know that Min hoo will never shoot me and using me you will kill him." She was going to pull the trigger but Min hoo said while helping Eden to stand up, " Jessica stop, leave him for now I know you are angry for what he has done to you but let him go. Don't give him an easy death. He has to be tormented and killed." She lowered her gun making everyone confuse. Dong Hwan asked her, " Why are you listening to him? You are the one who told him about my plan. You will regret. You are listening to the him the one who is reason for all this. The friend who betray you." He continuously talking about her past by which her head is low and tears were coming out but Min hoo stopped him and punched him on his face and said, " Stop and get out from here otherwise I won't hesitate to kill you." Dong Hwan got into the car and left with the rest of his men. Min hoo turn around and saw her crying he hugged her and she also hugged her back. Everyone was shocked seeing him hugging his friend enemy. Min hoo asked everyone to leave as he made Jessica sit in the car and they both went. Eden felt something but she does not know what she felt exactly, she just stood there and asked herself, " Why am I feeling something, something that I can't explain. What is it?."

To be continue............

                       **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*