来我的工作室 Come To My Studio

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan namjoon, yoongi or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @gotmetalkinginmysleep on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore errors

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦rough oral sexthreesome hair pulling cum eatingdegrading/praising pet names sir/daddy kink female reader sub female

▦★Warnings★▦
rough oral sex
threesome
hair pulling
cum eating
degrading/praising
pet names
sir/daddy kink
female reader
sub female

"babygirl"

Sweat winds down the curves in your neck, dripping onto the leather cushions below you as it collects on your skin

Sweat winds down the curves in your neck, dripping onto the leather cushions below you as it collects on your skin. Your mind is unable to focus or concentrate on the actions you're being submitted to. Your core burning from arousal. The sound of skin slapping and your wet pussy being pounded by his cock fills the room.

You want to cry out yet, you can't speak. In fact, you can barely breathe. Your airways being blocked rhythmically as another fucks your throat. His cock leaking over your tongue as he holds your head firm by your hair. Drool threatening to seep from your mouth with each thrust. You swallow around him to help clear your airways.

"Ah, Shit," Yoongi hisses around your movements.

His hands clasping your hair harder as he tightens his hold. The sting sending shockwaves through your body. His mouth agape as his tongue pokes into the corner. You clench from his movements, your body is shaking as pleasure runs through your veins.

"Ohhh... Babygirl," you hear timbre words from behind you as he slows slightly.

A large calming hand resting between your shoulders to help you relax, comforting you as Joon slides it down your spine and over the curvature of your ass before gripping your hips once more. Pulling you onto him, filling you completely.

You're a sticky mess on the verge of bliss. Your thighs covered in a mix of your and Joon's arousal, slapping against his thighs as he thrusts into you. The new lipstick you wore for your cancelled date now smeared across your lips. Drool oozing from your mouth and down Yoongi's cock as he fucks your throat.

Glancing up, you see Yoongi's dark eyes burning into yours. They're black from lust while he pants, hisses and curses. Sweat beading on his brow, his black hair in strands as it hits his forehead. That tongue of his unable to stay in his mouth, teasing you with a touch you long for. You can't see Joon but you can hear him, groaning with his face to the ceiling. You imagine his neck exposed, the veins popping from the skin as sweat collects in his collarbone. His breathing exaggerated while his blonde locks threaten to fall in his eyes.

"Fuck!" You hear Yoongi after you feel him slow.

The grip on your head tight but his movements almost stop, giving you the signal to prepare to swallow. You flick your tongue over the tip as you lightly suck, sending him groaning and filling your mouth. You swallow the load around him as he hisses from overstimulation. His salty taste making you keen, your pussy clenching around Joon finally as you can focus.

"Ah, Fuck," Joon growls.

Your kegel muscles practically milking his cock, emptying his load into you. His movements slowing as he becomes overstimulated leaving your cunt twitching, desperate for release. The cum dripping down your thighs as he withdraws. A slap to your ass ringing in the air along with their heavy breathing as they catch a breath. Both men step back, looking at you before them as they come to. You groan and shudder from dissatisfaction. Their climaxes finally met but yours left hanging in the balance.

"Aw Kitten, do you think we've forgotten you?"

Yoongi clutches your chin, angling it towards him as his gaze meets yours. He leans in, his lips coming down tenderly to meet yours. You melt into his touch, slightly more gentle than the onslaught you've just endured. Your body aching both from teetering pleasure and their simultaneous actions.

Meanwhile, you feel Joon's tongue on the inside of your thighs, on his knees and cleaning up the mess he made. His tongue dragging up the silky smooth skin, so close to your pussy that you hum and shudder from the tingle that fills your body. He's groaning at your mutual taste as he finally places the gentlest touch to your clit with his thumb, speaking in his raspy voice.

"Don't you worry Baby. We're gonna go all night."