飘忽不定 Ethereally Evanescent

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan jimin or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @papillonsgf on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore grammatical spelling errors

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦blood kinkcreampiesforbidden loveoverstimulation praise kinkswitchesfingering bondage character death

▦★Warnings★▦
blood kink
creampies
forbidden love
overstimulation
praise kink
switches
fingering
bondage
character death

"your an angel"

"Park Jimin,"

Duties of a guardian angel were clear cut. No special instruction or training. Celestial souls that became the hosts of human bodies, sent down to Earth with one mission. The essence of these beings derive from the matter of Heaven itself. A body that this supernatural being inhabits is one as angelic as their species. Guardians serve one purpose: providing everlasting protection through a semi-invisible hand in the land of mortals; an assignment one would spend the entirety of the mortal's life towards fulfilling, or not. Their assignment is being 'matched' with someone on Earth. Not just anyone, a being of need. One who has endured suffering, pain, and only the worst of what they assumed their destiny would hold. As the name implies, the role of the guardian angel on Earth is to alleviate, protect, and nurture a mundane soul. To become the balm of healing upon their lives spent in toil.

"Y/L/N... Y/N"

Unfortunately, the lifestyle of a guardian angel on Earth was to be kept as parallel as possible from the suitor. While angels were given the free pass to intervene whenever the mortal was in conflict, the amount of interaction between angel and human could only be so much save for the smallest of conversations. Why? For a mere human to be aware of the plain existence of angels would throw the universe's balance off its hinges. Forbidden was a word that barely captured the extremity of a relationship between mortal and immortal. Consequences would be immense for such a deed.