嗯好 Uhgood

Disclaimer

i don't own bangtan's (bts) kim namjoon or any other idols mentioned in this oneshot.

also please do check out the original author's works as well as this story on ao3 credits go to @sombreboy on ao3 i don't know any other socials for them but if you do please feel free to put the in the comments so people know that this a their one-shot.

also please ignore the errors throughout the story.

now please enjoy ★

▦★Warnings★▦smut babyboy/good boy kinkBDSM creampiesounding

▦★Warnings★▦
smut
babyboy/good boy kink
BDSM
creampie
sounding

"show daddy how good you can be for him"

Namjoon was fuming, you could easily tell

The two of you had been out running errands, hung out with friends, and throughout the entire day you'd been the biggest fucking brat that Namjoon had ever seen you be, constantly teasing him in various ways. From light touches on his thigh, to deliberately brushing your ass against his crotch in a crowd, to even the less subtle way you ate that god damn cursed icicle like it was Joon's cock itself drove your boyfriend closer and closer to madness.

Yeah, Namjoon was fuming. His nostrils were flaring, and his entire body was aching to put you back in your place.

And you? You were thriving, loving how worked up your boyfriend was because of you, hoping this would be enough to drive him over the edge to play with you until you physically couldn't handle it anymore.

Namjoon was generally a slightly awkward, dimpled sweetheart that wouldn't even smack a mosquito if he saw one, and your heart was incredibly soft for him in every way possible.
But behind closed doors, he was a different man entirely.. His sadistic, dominant persona drowned every piece of your loving boyfriend the second you heard the lock of the front door echo in the hallway.

You yelped when you suddenly felt your entire body being shoved back against the wall, Joon towering over you with one strong hand grasping around your jaw to force you to look at him. His eyes were serious, gracing you with an intense, icy glare, the shape resembling that of a dragon.