Chapter 17: Falling

Todoroki's pov

Villains...

They always try their best to win. But somehow the heroes win, or the villains flee. The heroes sometimes don't even try their hardest. What would happen if the villains won?

Heroes...

Somehow they always saved people. Sometimes it fails to be save people, or yourself. Nobody ever tries to save the heroes.

Save...

It was a very difficult thing. Nobody could ever say it's easy. The feeling is stressful, but after you're relieved. But what if you can't save yourself?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Every step I took my heart beat got faster. Soon it was enough that I could hear it beating in my ears.

I was so nervous, anything could happen. Something could happen that I'll regret for the rest of my life.

Maybe not bringing Kirishima was a bad idea. But this was my problem to clean up. I shouldn't bring anyone else into danger.

I was walking on hero street, looking around for where they could be. Until I found a huge field with Dabi standing in the middle of it.

He was standing looking at the sky. He looked peaceful, something I never imagined.

I started walking towards him,"Where are they?"

He quickly looked at me and a huge blue flame came into my direction. I dodged it swiftly.

"You'll have to fight me first!" He ran towards me

Flames was the only thing swarming around us. Blue flames and red flames danced in the wind.

I could feel the heat on my arm. If I didn't cool down soon my skin will burn. But there was no opportunity to.

My arm slowly started to turn darker. Dabi laughed and started attacking carelessly. It was difficult to dodge, I was trying to cool my arm down.

Slowly ice started creeping up my arm. The next thing I know Dabi is pinned onto the ground by me. He got to close and careless.

"Where are they!?"

He smirked,"Down at the Garlinde building, Sho."

Him calling me that caught me off guard. Who is he? I knew he seemed familiar, but I can't remember.

"Are you really that dumb? The blue flames make it obvious." He chuckled

"Touya...?"

He quickly got up and ran away towards the town. Always running away when he gets caught.

The grass was all burnt from the battle. But I couldn't let this distract me. I need to save Bakugou!

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Bakugou pov*

"Why are we here!?"

"Oh shut up. You'll give our spot away." Toga said

"You think I care! What's going on!?"

"Shoto is on his way." The masked man said

"You better go then." She said

"What are you doing with us?" Fuyumi asked

"We will stay here while he fights. But if Shoto comes in here, I'm leaving."

"What will you do with him?" Fuyumi seemed worried

"Eliminate him off of the map!" Toga grinned

Icyhot whatever you're planning, please don't be careless. You better have a few other people with you. Then I heard a noise like rubble hitting the ground.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Todoroki's pov*

I walked in front of the building. A few seconds after the masked man came outside.

"Are you ready Shoto Todoroki?" He sounded like he was teasing me

"I'm always ready to fight a villain."

The masked man punched the wall, and rubble started falling. He started running towards me. I dodged as he tried to punch me.

I kicked him in the gut and punched his face. The mask cracked and a bit of his face was shown. I couldn't tell who he was still.

He chuckled and punched me which made me land in the street. His punches were strong. The hard surface if the road scratched my face and hands.

The masked man ran inside the building and climbed the stairs. I ran in after him but stopped when I seen a room. Inside was Fuyumi and Bakugou. I quickly ran inside and Toga giggled.

"It was nice seeing you Todoroki!" She threw a knife and jumped out of the window.

The knife sliced my cheek, but I untied Bakugou. He growled and rubbed his wrists.

"What are you doing Icyhot!"

"Untie Fuyumi I have to get him!" I ran back up the stairs.

This building had a lot of stairs. I looked out of a window and I was very high up. I opened the door to the roof.

He wasn't anywhere to be found. Until I walked out a bit and he tackled me to the ground.

"You've gotten too close to Kacchan!" He pulled his mask off which revealed Midoriya.

I couldn't believe he did something like this. My anger got too extreme and my flames burst out. I pinned him to the ground and punched him over and over again.

My ice created shards all around us. Everything was getting blurry from tears in my eyes.

"How could you do this!" I yelled

"It's going to get much worse for you."

He used his strength and pushed me off of him. Then picked me up, I was falling quickly.

I was off of the roof falling to my death. The wind blowing through my air. Bakugou rushed over to the side of the roof.

"Shoto!" Was all I heard him scream

I closed my eyes and whispered,"I love you."

I was ready for this to happen. Bakugou probably called for backup but they're too late. My fate was near and I knew this was how it was going to end.

Tears couldn't describe how unhappy I was. The only thing I wanted was Bakugou to hold me and say this was a bad dream.

My mind could only think about all the memories I had with him. They were the only things I enjoyed about my life.

We always held hands and smiled so sweetly to each other. Nothing ever made us worry. Not even death scared us. My sweet little smile always was so bright and huge.

"Katsuki I love you!" Little me called out to him

He gave me a huge hug,"I love you too, forever and always."

His arms were the only things that made me feel safe. Tears rolled down my face as I waited for impact.

I was falling...

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading! This was the last chapter sadly. I will have another announcement about what kind of story you guys want. So please look at that and comment which one you guys would like!