17- Happiness slowly fades..

Only a few days after Jiro and Akaza's conversation happened, Jiro was tested positive for pregnancy. He was pregnant!

There were sone side affects like throwing up almost every morning, but he and Akaza were the happiest human (and demon) alive.

"I can't believe it.. I'm going to have a sibling!!" Akaji giggled, hugging Jiro's little bump.

"ahhhhh!! I'm betting on it being a girl!" Daki giggled.
"No no. It WILL be a boy. I'm betting my eye on it." Doma smirked. Then the two demons shook hands. "It's a deal."

"Enough chit-chat." Muzan stepped into the dining room, Rui was behind him.

"Jiro, Hashiras are sighted on Rui's property. you, Akaza and Mitsu--" Muzan paused when he saw mitsuri. "-- And Mitsuri should be there."

"O-oh.. Muzan-Sama, I'm actually p--" Jiro was silenced by Muzans glare.
"Ofcourse-- we will all be there."

----
----
----
----

Soon Kanao, Giyuu, Shinobu and Inosuke arrived at the forest, ofcourse there were alot of demon slayers along with them. They all split up.

Kanao saw Rui and his sister, Shinobu was watching Rui and his sister from afar, ready to kill them both if Kanao had a problem with fighting them.

Giyuu and Inosuke were taking care of the rest of the spider family.

Rui's sister had left him, letting Kanao step into the boys view.

"Hm, another weakling I must dispose of.." Rui sighed.
"I could say the same thing." Kanao replied calmly.

Jiro jumped down infront of Rui. Shinobu didn't even see him in a tree.

"Hm, you-- demon. You do realise this 'protector' is a mere human like us?" Kanao spoke.

"I can hear your heartbeats ofcourse I know you are both human.." Rui spoke, freezing up with wide eyes as soon as he finished speaking.
"You shouldn't be fighting." Rui mumbled to Jiro.

"It's alright, I can easily beat her." Jiro took both of his swords out.

What Jiro didn't know was Kanao already memorised most of Jiro's moves. She can defend herself.

after a few minutes of the two humans fighting, they had lost all swords, leaving them to do close combat.

Akaza grabbed Shinobu from behind, wrapping his arm around her neck and applying brutal force. Shinobu struggled, her face getting pale as she tried her best to breathe.

Kanao fisted her hands, punching Jiro's stomach just before he was about to slit her throat with his pocket knife..

Jiro cried in pain, dropping the knife and wrapping both arms aorund stomach.

Akaza gasped and let go of Shinobu, jumping down and kicking Kanao against a tree before seeing to Jiro.

The boy lifted his mask, showing his mouth before he threw up blood.

Kanao sat there against the tree in confusion.
'What happened? Should I attack them..?' She thought, wide eyed.

"I told you not to fight. You have killed him." Rui mumbled. Akaza clenched his fists, before growling. "You didn't try to stop him?!" Akaza stood up, grabbing Rui.

"He said it was fine." Rui mumbled.

"Damnit are you stupid?!" Akaza yelled.

Inosuke and Shinobu ran next to Kanao to help her up.