2022 Writing Goals

Hi! 

It seems like 2022 is going to be the year I finally get serious about my writing. I've got one book ready for publishing and have started editing the second. 

I HATE resolutions, but I'm a fan of goals. I want to be more intentional with my writing and take this year to see if I can really make a career out of it. 

None of these goals would be possible without all of you, so thank you! 

1) Reach 600 Patrons on Patreon. I started my Patreon with regular updates in March of 2021, and as of yesterday I had 328 Patrons. This number fluctuates as people leave or come back to change tiers, and pledges get declined at the end of the month, but for just ten whole months, that's phenomenal, and surpassed my goal of 250. If you're still on the fence about my Patreon follow the link www.patreon.com/vlb1389 to see what's coming up for this year. There is so much to look forward to. 

2) Publish four books. This is a steep goal, and is completely dependent on either my Patreon steadily increasing or Worth the Wreckage selling well because editing and designing covers costs money. I love writing and even if I can't make a career out of it, it'll always be my hobby, but I don't like expensive hobbies. lol 

3) Start and finish writing Sparks Fly (coming to Wattpad once Enemies finishes, and to Patreon in two weeks). This is going to be my first attempt at a true slow burn. You've read my stuff. Pray for me since this is way outside my comfort zone. 

4) Be more active on my discord, TikTok and Instagram to interact more with my readers. (I have no idea how I'll track if I do this well or not). 

5) Overuse the mute button on this platform because I can and it helps my mental peace. 

6) Write at least six chapters for Desire and update it on Patreon and Ínkîtt, even though it's taken a back seat. 

7) Finish both short stories for Snake and Sassy, and Chloe and (Spoiler--can't tell you) as Enemies spin-offs. 

8) Enter at least two more books in writing contests on Ínkîtt, starting with Splintered Heart. 

9) Before the end of the year add another Patreon platform and make myself completely insane by updating seven days a week. I said it. It's out there now. It's a goal, and I'll make it work. 

Happy New Year to all of you. 

♥️🧡💛

V