1-10

1 Little Lolita
"Where is this? Where is this? Where is this?" Lu Anyao muttered to herself three questions in a row, suspecting that the seeds of panic had been rooting and sprouting. After observing it for countless times, she still couldn't tell the difference. This strange place.

This is a mountain forest, a very large mountain forest, surrounded by lush and intertwined trees. The morning fog has not completely dissipated, and a faint sunlight cast a fine halo through the cracks of the trees.

Lu Anyao took a few steps forward in confusion.

"Cuckoo, cuckoo..." Unknown birdsong in the mountain forest suddenly sounded, echoing many times, and just a cool breeze blew... It's

really cold, really gloomy, and really scary.

Lu Anyao shuddered unconsciously, her brain made up for her last life, no, it was a thriller that she had watched in the last life... She was so scared that she embraced her body with a hand, "boom", there seemed to be something in her mind Something exploded! She looked at her small white hands and her shrunken figure in an incredible way. Her left hand was carrying an exquisite suitcase!

How is this going? ! Suitcase, travel?

This is not her! She obviously passed away early in her previous life when she was thirty years old! Even in her previous life, she is already a 28-year-old leftover girl!

Damn it!

Could it be the rebirth of the legendary crossing, the soul wear or the human wear, she didn't want to, beg a thunder to knock her back!

Lu Anyao trot to the side of a mountain creek, the stream slowly flowing and ding dong, in such a gloomy mountain forest, it is not like a symphony at all, but like some kind of terrible reminder.

The stream was very clean, and the reflection in the stream was a girl, a girl of twelve or thirteen years old, the same age as loli.

The girl's appearance is classical and beautiful, with long black smooth hair draped over her shoulders, one side is behind her small ears, and a shining crystal hairpin is pinned on top of her; she wears a white cotton shirt with a light strip underneath. A pink knee-length skirt, a pair of white flat shoes on the feet, and an off-white silk jersey...

These clothes are antique, but refined and elegant fabrics, it is not unusual to see kids wear, Luan Yao twelve or thirteen when the clothes are just ordinary, there is no high-end literary ...... so now the girl's hands still Carrying a box, the box also has a code lock, and behind her is a tassel backpack, which is a very popular bag in the 21st century.

It's been a long time since she saw modern things.

She blinked, and the girl in the water blinked those phoenix eyes... Suddenly she felt that this girl was a little familiar, like herself when she was a child, but Lu Anyao looked good when she was a child. Come back, I am often praised by my neighbors as a little beauty, but it is not as beautiful as it is now, not as beautiful as an individual, and beautiful plain makeup looks better than a female celebrity!

No, is it because of that dream yesterday? That fantasy and absurd dream...

Lu Anyao seems to have fallen into a whirlpool, a whirlpool that is like fog and not fog, and the past is faint, and there is no wind or rain. This is probably how she felt in the past twenty-eight years and in that life in ancient times.

Lu Anyao is an ordinary person, one of thousands of ordinary people. She is a typical post-80s. Her father is a high school history teacher, and her mother is a middle school Chinese teacher. It can be said that she is a family with a little bit of culture. The family is not rich, but has enough food and clothing.