The Exchange Deals

It's been a years when they talk of Princess Zhu Hong to Queen Yunlan.

A bed was shaking virgously, "Why am I in the buttom again?" As Shen Wei tried to suppress his moan. Yunlan kept banging at him non stop. Because he was upset about the deal they made to Princess Zhu Hong whose now a queen in her kingdom. That his son Prince Yilong will be engage to the child to be of Queen Zhu Hong.

"That witch! My poor baby! What if his child to be is not cute like my son?!" Shen Wei cut his words. "But you agree?" He suddenly slammed himself to Shen Wei who scream in ecstasy. "My five years old child who is now engage to that child of that witch!" As he slammed again inside of Shen Wei making him burst on Yunlan unexpectedly.

"My queen......my Ah Lan please don't be angry when were making love!" Yunlan smirk as he look at his husband blushing face. "It's your fault you have a beautiful face than any woman I ever seen!" And rock his body again and again until he spilled inside of him. Shen Wei clutches to his wife wide shoulder for support. "Aaaaah......Lan......" As he fell in exhaustion.

Next day they're children came to their room jumping at them Shenlong the eldest habit looks like a minnie Shen Wei calmed and very observative, while the second who have the habit of Yunlan. Dilong came crashing on to their parents, hugging and playing around. As for the third their cute, little Yilong kissing both their cheeks and running around their bed. Blinking his cute dark eyes like Shen Wei.

Making him his favorite child. Yunlan can't help to embrace him and cry. Shen Wei sweat, "Ah Lan.....do you want to talk to Queen Zhu Hong again?" Yunlan with teary eyes nod. When Da quing came with Chu and Guo carrying their fourth child Tianlong. Who quietly sleeping in Da quing's arms.

Seeing Yunlan's crying making Da quing look worried and gave little Tianlong to Guo to take care of him and ask what's happening to his friend. "Mommy is worried about the marriage of Yilong to Princess Zhu Hong's baby!" Shenlong comforting Yunlan by caressing his cheek. "Why not destroy them with my punch!" Shout little Dilong. Shen Wei frown on his little monster and ruffled his brown hair.

"There's no need to worry we will talk to her tomorrow!" And hugged Yunlan to stop him from crying. Little Tianlong suddenly woke up batting his cute big, brown eyes like Yunlan and trying to find his mother. Yunlan break the hold to Yilong and gave him to Shen Wei. While he carried Tianlong who squirming to Guo's hold.

"Oh......look! Don't worry little one I'm not upset!" As he tap his index finger on his smal nose. That made Tianlong start giggling.

In the next day Queen Zhu Hong came with her new born baby Yu. She married her loyal subjects Lin Jing and became the sole heir in her kingdom. "Why did you summoned us? King Shen Wei?" She ask. "I hope she won't wage war if we broke the engagement?" Said Shen Wei to himself. Yunlan want to take a peek on the new born baby if his cute as his little prince, when little Yilong beat him to it.

Who welcome the new baby with open arms, "His a cutey! What is his name?" He ask Queen Zhu Hong who was surprise that the prince like his cute little son Yu. King Shen Wei and Queen Yunlan was surprise as well because it's a prince. "Wait?! His a boy?!" The king and queen look at baby. Cute, small brown eyes look at them.

"Yes! I bore a prince not a princess! I'm sorry that happened. Maybe the engagement have to be broken." Said Queen Zhu Hong. "No!" All are surprise especially Shen Wei and Yunlan that their little boy disagree. "I don't care if his a boy!" As he look at his parents. Batting his teary doe eyes on them. "Dad! Mommy I want Yu! His my fiance! Right?" And hold his cute little hand. The little baby grabbed also Yilong's hand as if he understand.

Shen Wei and Yunlan look at each other. "Are you sure little one? His a boy like you?" Ask Shen Wei. Little Yilong nod, "Mommy is also a boy! Dad! So I want Yu to be mine!" Shen Wei smile while Yunlan worries fade away. "If you agree? My son still want your son to be his bride." Yunlan ask the surprise Princess Zhu Hong and Lin Jing. Both smile and agree. As all live happily ever after.

It's been a year and so as Prince Yilong became twenty he was married to Prince Yu and live to the kingdom of Queen Zhu Hong because he will be the next line to take the throne.

Yunlan look sadly as his favorite son being going away for his new life. Shen Wei comfort him, "Don't worry we still have our little Prince Tianlong with us!" Yunlan sigh, "Your right! Even though our Prince Yilong is in another kingdom, Prince Dilong embark in a journey while Shenlong our eldest handle the affair of our kingdom we still have our little dragon with us!" As all live happily ever after....THE END

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Author's Note💋

Hello there my lovely readers and commentors. I hope you all doing fine there! In this cold season many catching flu here and running out of medicine. As I have finished writing this story I'm gonna make another chapter in my other story and create one again. And Belated Happy New Year To Everyone.🥳🥳🥳