Home Sweet Home

The sky was clear. No clouds could be seen and the sun was the brightest it has ever been. Two Shinobis walked the dirt path. Forest on each side. Their strawhat protected from the unmerciful sunrays but the heat was still unbearable. Sweat trickled down both of their foreheads and necks.

A cold breeze passed, seen as a blessing from the gods. The oldest one's hair, long, white and ressembled spikes flew up and floated. He chuckled as he cheariissehd the cool breeze.

"How far do we have left?" The youngest one asked. His red cloak flew and floated just the same as his master's white hair.

"Not much" The master chuckled.

The old shinobi carried a massive scroll on his back. And the young shinobi didn't.

After a more walking in the hellish heat, they finally saw the glorious gates they've been waiting to see. The gates of their home.

"Who are you going to see first?" The Master asked, looking at his student who had grown for the past three years together. His face was much more defined and mature. And his eyes has that fiery passion and will just like his father.

"I have a person in mind" He spoke, smiling as he thought of her.

The old Master chuckled.

They finally reached the entrance and two guards were there, fanning each other with whatever they had to help cool themselves. They stopped as they saw the two shinobi who entered.

"Is that-"

"They are back"

The young, annoying and obnoxious blonde prankster they used to chase around the village was now taller than them. And the Old Legendary Sannin hasn't aged since he left it seemed. The shinobis waved at each other as the young apprentice and old master kept walking inside the village.

"Well Naruto, we are here."

"Yes we are"

"You can go now and do what you want but expect a call in an hour or two."

"Alright, I'll be waiting for it! Bye Old Man Jiraya!"

And there went the young apprentice, full of knowledge given by his master, into his home town. The young Naruto know exactly where to go first.