Chapter 1: You're here

Bakugou's pov

My heart was slowly breaking into a million pieces. I heard faint yelling behind me. All I could do was stare as he was falling. Someone pulled me away from the edge, I couldn't see him even hit the ground. But I didn't really want to see that.

"Bakugou! You're okay!" Kirishima hugged me

"He's gone..." I faintly said

Kirishima gave me a look of sadness,"I know, but he wouldn't want you to be sad."

"I fucking loved him! He died trying to protect me!" I yelled

He sighed and dragged me down the stairs with him. Everything felt unreal, like nothing really happened.

Walking down all these stairs felt like life was moving slow. Thinking about life will be without him made my eyes tear up.

I never cry, but somehow I feel like I could cry for the rest of my life. It wasn't going to be the same without him.

"The medics should have taken his body by now." Kirishima said

I nodded, that should be good so I don't have to see his body. I wonder how Fuyumi is, her brother is dead and she's injured.

Her injuries are a lot worse than mine. She probably needs more blood since she lost so much too. I only have a scratch on my cheek and a stab in my arm.

But I don't even feel the pain right now. The sadness was the only thing I felt.

We walked out of the door and Kirishima covered my eyes just in case. Once he realized that there was no body he uncovered them.

"Is the body on its way to the hospital?" Kirishima asked a medic

"The body never hit the ground sir."

I quickly looked at the medic,"What do you mean!? He fell from the roof!"

The medic shrugged,"the body never hit, look around there's no blood splatter."

I looked around in astonishment. How did he not hit the ground? He fell off the building I wasn't imagining it!

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Hawks pov*

They called backup and I was the only one available. I was on my way to help when I seen something falling. I realized it was Todoroki and swooped down to save him. I caught him in time and came here to the hospital.

Now I was sitting next to him. The only sound in the room is all the machines plugged into him.

I told the front desk to call Bakugou. He was probably the most depressed out of everyone.

Endeavor is probably was also sad, he talks about "his masterpiece" a lot. Shoto is the only child he talks about.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Bakugou's pov*

I ran to the front desk,"What room is Shoto Todoroki in?"

"Room 472." She said

I nodded,"Thank you."

I ran down the hallway and rushed into his room. The first thing I seen was Todoroki hooked up to machines.

"He was injured badly, whoever caused this is pretty strong. They had to do surgery on Todoroki since he had some internal bleeding."

I nodded, all I could do was stare at Shoto's face. He looked peaceful but also his face was covered in scratches.

Hawks left the room and I sat next to Icyhot. I held his hand, it's as cold as ice. The only thing I wanted to do was hear his heart beat and see his beautiful face.

This bastard has made me soft. I'll make sure that he never leaves my sight again.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks everyone for reading and sticking around! This story is going to have more soft times, but im gonna add some trouble also.