Sebastian Stan

I was bored so i decided I'll make another book of imagines, 1.13k on my first imagines book it's insane!! Anyways, enjoy:)

Your weren't really lucky in love, everyone has a soulmate, but it looks like you don't have one. Like you were meant to be alone.

You've dated people before, even girls, but they turned out betraying you. And you never understood why, why do people cheat on someone that hasn't done anything?

But all of that is done now, you are now with an amazing and wonderful man, your prince charming. You know?

You finally found someone that loves you, and only you, no one else.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom, love." he says while getting up, you just stay on the couch and watch the movie you were watching. Then you hear buzzing sounds, it's Sebastian's phone.

You take it and see three messages:

"Can't wait to see you later😘"

"I also have a surprise for you;)"

'Daisy sent a picture'

You open his phone and see a picture of a girl, you've never met before, wearing lingerie. Or so you thought you met someone who loves you.

"Hey babe, what if we get pizza tonight?" you hear Sebastian say, he sees you glaring at him with his phone in your hands.

"No, you better get ready for Daisy. She said she has a surprise for you. Maybe you can eat pizza with her." you throw his phone on the counter and walk to your shared room.

"Fuck. Please, y/n, it's not what it looks like." he says as he grabs you arm, you pull it away and stare at him dead in the eyes.

"Oh y/n, it's not what it looks like. Shut the fuck up, Sebastian. Stop. Stop lying to my face! It used to be little things, but now this? When are you gonna stop breaking my heart? My whole life I've been paying for things that I've never done!" you yell.

"Y/n, im sorry-" he says with tears in his eyes.

"No! No, Sebastian! You don't get to cry! I'm supposed to be the one crying, not you! And don't say you're sorry, i know you're not! If you did love me, you wouldn't have done this to me. What the fuck did i do to you?" you feel tears running down your cheeks.

You turn around and start packing your things, you don't even want to look at him. "Do you still love me at least?" Sebastian whispers.

"You cheated on me, hell, you're cheating on me! But being in love with you was the best thing in my life, but after you cheated on me, my feelings for it changed. Does she even know you were with me?" you wipe the tears as you ask him that.

"Were?" you could hear he was hurt.

"Answer the question, Sebastian." you say in a serious voice. You close your bag and wait for him to answer.

"No, she doesn't." you stand there in shock, he's only not hurting you but another woman.

"Goodbye, Sebastian." you get out of the house and once you've closed the door you could hear him starting to sob.

It hurts you to hear him cry but it's best for you to just leave, you walk towards your car and when you get in you look for that certain Daisy.

Sebastian's pov

After y/n left, it's when i realized that who i wanted is her. I thought with my dick and cheated on her, i am so ashamed of it.

I knock on Daisy's door, i want to tell her that i couldn't see her anymore. That i had a girlfriend all this time but left me because of that, and that i wanted y/n back.

She opens her door, she had an angry look on her face. But she also was in pain. Someone then caught my eyes behind her.

It's y/n.

A/n: it's sad for a first imagine but *shrugs* it's okay i guess. Sorry if i made some of you cry lol