Chapter 3

"You like that, berry?" A low husky voice whispered casing my body to tremble. "Y-yeah, moreeee." I breathed as a long wet cat like tongue ran along my sensitive skin. Large hands caressed every part of my body. Our lips connected in short needy kisses. My fingers were caught in soft sky blue hair as the man before me took me in whole. Threw my head back and moaned loudly. The wetness and heat of his throat was enough to make me cum. He pulled me out with a pop and licked up my shaft then sucked on the tip. Our eyes met, blue meeting brown, the lust cast in his eyes made me moan. He pulled away from my member and towered over me, "Are you ready babe?" He whispered as he lifted one of my legs up over his shoulder and pressed his tip against my entrance. I bit my lip and nodded as he thrust the whole length deep inside. I sprang out of bed at the sound of my alarm, my breathing was labored and my boxers were soaked. "Unbelievable." Me having a wet dream at this age.... I mean I'm still young but I haven't had one since I was 15 and I'm now 25. I shut my alarm off and got ready for work, this is gonna be a wonderful day. Nothing like a wet dream about your boss to start the day.

"Hey Nel! How are ya this morning?" She smiled, "I'm great! How about you, Ichigo?" Well aside from my wake up call "I'm wonderful!" She giggled and pointed at the door "You can head right in." I nodded and made my way inside. The director was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and sat down on the couch, I watched the fish swim around and chase each other. I heard a door open and looked in that direction. My eyes widen when I saw the director walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. Water dripped from his damp hair and rolled down his muscular body. I gulped, he was ripped. My nose started bleeding and I jumped up "Shit!" I grabbed a tissue and stuffed it up my nose. "Holy shit! You scared the hell out of me!" I looked over to see that his towel unwrapped and he was holding it up just enough to cover himself. I quickly turned and faced the wall as my face burned. I heard the bathroom door slam shut, I was totally hard and it was totally obvious. This is gonna be a long fucking day.

It is now lunch time and we haven't really talked. Well I've been trying to avoid him whenever possible so I've been helping Nel out up front. Nel and I were eating together when Grimmjow opened his door "Ichigo, come in here I need to talk to you." I could feel my face heating up. I took one last bite of my sandwich and headed into his office. He closed and LOCKED the door behind us. "So about earlier, I'm sorry you saw that. I had no idea you were here yet." I couldn't face him. My face was beat red, I can't stop thinking about my dream and then what happened this morning. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded, "Y-yeah!" I heard him walk around me so I turned and face the opposite way. "Your lying." I shook my head and glanced at him. He had fucking sparkles around him, why does he have SPARKLES AROUND HIM!? I stared at the floor, if my face could get any redder it did. "Why are you avoiding me? I'm sorry about earlier if that's what it is." I shook my head and my eyes widened. "If it's not that, then what is it?" He was close. "N-nothing!" I whispered. He chuckled and whispered "I know what's wrong, but I want you to tell me." He blew on my ear and I held my eyes shut. I turned and headed for the door but he grabbed my hand and turned me around, slamming me into the wall next to the door. I gasped and the sudden impact, he held my hands above my head and whispered in my ear "Tell me." His voice was low and demanding. He forced his knee between my legs, "L-let me go!" I whimpered. I tried to get out of his grip but he held me in place. His tongue glided along my ear, I shivered and let out a low moan. "S-stop...." There was no way this was happening, I must still be dreaming. "Tell me." He nibbled down on my ear lobe "F-fine! Let me go first!" He let me go and took a step back. My heart felt like it was gonna burst from my chest. I looked up at him, he held a smirk and licked his lips. His eyes looked me up and down and held contact with my own. "I-I.... Had a .... D-dream." I whispered that last word. "What, I can't hear you." I frowned. "I had a wet dream ok!?" His eyes widened for a second then busted out laughing. "It's not funny! Stop laughing!" He laughed even harder. "I'm leaving." I turned and grabbed the door handle. "Oi berry," I glanced at him, my face all flushed a deep red, "Your so cute. I wanna know what you dreamt about. I wanna know exactly what I did to you." He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me away from the door. "Let me go!" He held on tighter and dragged me to the couch. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap, I felt something big and hard poking my butt. "You feel that?" I gulped and tried to get out of his grip. It only made things worse, he groaned as I my ass grinder against him and his grip on my hips tightened. "If you move like that it'll cause trouble berry." He whispered into my ear. I shivered and whispered "Your so big.... Daddy." Two can play at this game. I felt him twitch and couldn't help but smirk.

He growled and bit down on my neck, I groaned at the sudden pain and gripped the leather sofa. "Don't tease me, you'll regret it later." He licked the bite mark and gently sucked on it. I moaned, "I wanna face you." He chuckled and let go so I stood up and darted to the door. I unlocked it and jetted out of the office and to the bathroom. "Holy shit... that totally just happened." I sat on the toilet and took care of my business then rejoined Nel at the desk.

Grimmjow POV

That little shit, he got me good with that escape plan of his. I leaned my head back and groaned, I was hard as a rock and he left me like this. I chuckled, he was absolutely adorable and to think he had a wet dream about me. That shit caught me by surprise. "That damn Ichigo." I smirked "Better take care of this." I mumbled as I pulled out my hardened member and began to give it some nice long and hard strokes. I imaged Ichigo getting down on my dick, sucking and licking me with that beautiful mouth of his. I rubbed my tip causing me to groan out loud, I imagined him slowly riding on me and screaming my name, I gripped the sofa as I reached my climax and came in my hand. "I need to make him mine." I thought as I cleaned my hand off in the bathroom then got back to work.

Ichigo POV

Once work was over I headed home and of course my sisters wanted to know what I did today. "Welp, he totally come at me..." Yuzu's face turned red and Karin smirked "Oh Ichigo, get some!" I blushed and Yuzu squealed "You go Ichigo!" We ate dinner and played Skip-Bo and once it hit about midnight I headed off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.