◉Sugar coated hugs◉

[Tw: 🌸]

(Dw it's not actually sugar coating-)
(I'll also begin to do covers in drawings I do ^^ (y/n) will have a veil to cover their features because there are a lot of beautiful people out there such as yourself who choose different ways of identity)

{Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the warnings below ^^}

{I also added one more to the bunch for all you villainous readers who want some enemies to lovers spice}

Warnings:
Angst:💦
Suicidal:🥀
Blood:❣️
Gore:🩸
Violence:💢
Cheating:💫
Lemons:🍋
Fluff:🌸
Bullying:💥
Self doubt:💌
Body implications on oneself:🌺
Villainous👹

[Friend in progress to being a s/o]

{(Y/n)'s Pov}

Footsteps, thudding against the pavement of the sidewalk in which I walked on were the only noise from the bustling streets by people of many, a soft sigh escaped me. The bags of groceries in my grasp weighing as much as the silence that hung still, silently making my way around people. I stopped in my tracks at the voice that called out to me "yo, (y/n)" turning to the source of that calm and soft voice, there stood an albino with a hand raised. Recognizing the male to be Yuma, I directed a kind smile towards him "hello Yuma, where's Osamu?" I asked with the tilt of my head to follow after. Yuma walked over to me and swatted his hand in dismissal "he's currently studying today" he claimed, before red irises bore into the grocery bags "your carrying that all by yourself?" He asked. His puckered up lips were now replaced with a calm expression, confusion peaking, I nodded in response "actually, I was on my way home...why?" I asked with a quirk of a brow. Said albino gave a soft hum and began taking the bags from my grasp "I'll help you, besides I don't have much to do, and from what I've seen, it isn't safe for you to be walking alone" shocked coursed through my body. Frantically waving my hands in dismissal, I glanced at the male in worry "oh- no no! That's alright! You should get going before Osamu gives you an earful!" The albino stayed in place with the duck lips forming back onto his features. Glancing up at me with his unperturbed demeanor, he gave a shrug "it's fine, I insist." He simply said. Giving up after the attempt, we both walked down the sidewalk with a comfortable atmosphere, once I was walked home safely by the albino, we bid each other goodbye and found myself yearning to see him once more.

'such an odd feeling'

°
°

{(Y/n)'s Pov}

Softly sitting on the comfortable abode of my bed sheets and pillows, I scanned through the notes I took in class for the upcoming test with such focus, that I failed to notice the phone on my bedside table had begun to ring. Jolting at the sound, I glanced at the screen and picked up the device "wonder what Osamu needs..." I thought to myself aloud, pressing the green circle in curiosity as i placed the phone to my ear. The voice of the Raven haired lad erupted through the device "hello?" glancing back down at the notebook in hand I responded "hi Osamu, is there something you need?" I asked. With a quirk of my brow, the curiosity within me grew "yeah, I really need your help with something" perking up from the response, I closed the said notebook. Glancing at the (f/c) for walls, I gave a soft hum as a sign to continue "you see...Yuma here doesn't understand a subject in one of our classes, and considering I have a lot to do, I was wondering if you could let him come over and study?" abruptly sitting up from my pillows, anxiousness had begun to consume me. Fidgeting with a smaller pillow, I gave another soft hum "sure, I don't mind! If it helps you both he can come today" I offered with a nervous smile, Osamu gave a sigh of relief. Upon hearing the small voice of Yuma in the back replying inaudibly, said Raven haired male regained focus of the conversation at hand "thank you (y/n), I'll send him over right now" he stated. Giving a soft smile to the male's genuine gratitude, I gave a soft laugh as we both bid our goodbyes, snapping to the mess my room had become, I scurried off to clean.