Twin Skeletons

Jayfeather (Yes, I'm aware this picture is an edited Torrie...).. by tribbleofdoom --->

This Book's Theme Song -->

Also... I'm sorry this was so short. 

__

Questions erupted around the avians.

"Hollypaw? Is it really you?"

"Are those owls!?"

"Are those BloodClan claws!?"

"Look, Mommy, it's a birdie!"

Hollypaw shifted uncomfortably.

"Enough!" Squirrelstar howled. "Let her speak."

Hollypaw twitched an ear. "Uh, hi!" 

"Hollypaw!" Lionblaze wrapped himself around his daughter, purring. "Where have you been?"

"Narnia." She answered with a straight face, referencing to the book her and H'rathruyan had found in the Ga'Hoole library.

"What?"

Hollypaw shook her head. "I'm fine, Lionblaze.... really. I just needed to be with other bird-like animals."

"Like me!" H'rathruyan said cheerfully. Lionblaze looked at him with wide eyes.

"D-Did you just talk!?"

"Maybe..."

"Lionblaze, everyone, this is Prince H'rathruyan." Hollypaw explained, before introducing the others. 

"Er, nice to meet you." Lionblaze greeted awkwardly.

"Just what brings you back to the clans, Hollypaw?" Squirrelstar asked. "Not that I'm not delighted to see you, of course."

"We have some... urgent news." Hollypaw worded her response carefully. "All the leaders and medicine cats need to hear it... but nobody else."

The four leaders exchanged glances. "Well..." Mistystar began. "I suppose if it's really important, Reedwhisker can take the clan home."

Squirrelstar nodded. "Yes, Lionblaze can do the same."

Lionblaze's eyes widened. "What!? Squirrelstar, with all due respect...."

"No, Lionblaze." the ginger she-cat said sternly. Lionblaze flattened his ears, but reluctantly waved his tail, leading the ThunderClan cats away, aside Jayfeather, Leafpool and Cloudpaw.

Reedwhisker did the same, leaving Willowshine and Mothwing.

Kestralflight and Littlecloud were left after their clans departed as well.

"Well?" Rowanstar asked, sitting down as he waited for Hollypaw to begin her story.

"You see," Hollypaw began. "Well, you all, I'm sure, remember the Dark Forest... dead cats rising from the grave. The owls- and myself -have been experiencing the same thing." 

Harestar's eyes widened, and Squirrelstar bristled. "What exactly happened?" Mistystar asked seriously.

"The obvious." she answered. "An owl who was supposed to be dead appeared a few moons ago and attacks Prince H'rathruyan and I.... and there have been more sightings of the 'dead' owls."

"Hollypaw says you may be able to help." King Hoole added. "After all, this has happened to you before, and you defeated them."

"Yes." Rowanstar agreed. "We defeated them by working together.... all of us, which hadn't happened since before we came to the lake."

"It was costly though." Squirrelstar whispered, her green eyes lowering to the ground.

"StarClan came and helped, too." Harestar said. 

"Also, we-" Willowshine started, but she was cut off by Jayfeather's gasp. "What is it?"

Jayfeather's blind eyes were wide in shock. "There's a fire...." he whispered. "The tree bridge is burning down!"