Back to school

I'm gonna put my cat for some chapters because why not. Also hand reveal!!! Sorry

THANK YOU FOR 4k VEIWS HFJEJFKEMFMGLLWKFKRDKFKMWMDKDKWMDNFNF. I APPRECIATE IT OMG. I'm gonna cry 😿.

EnjoY!

Chaeryeongs POV

UGH it's time to go back to school. I really don't want to go but, I need an EdUcAtIoN. I'm a little sore from what happened yesterday evening so it's going to be a challenge walking today.

I sat up in my bed and started thinking. I miss Yeji again. I can't sleep when she's not here. I miss her warmth. I miss her cuteness when I have to wake her up. I just miss her in general.

Maybe I should stop thinking about her and get ready. I'll spend all day here if I don't stop.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I chose my uniform when I came out and put it on. It actually doesn't look so bad today. It reminds me of the time me and Yeji- uh... anyways. I grabbed my school stuff and went down stairs.

I didn't feel like eating so I just left a little early. I think Chaeyeon unnie is coming back here tonight. Cant say that I'm excited. I'm a little embarrassed from that phone call we had. I'm sure she's going to tease me about it later. She's annoying.

I walked out to my car and left. The ride was pretty ok. Not the same without Yeji. Once I arrived, I saw the person I've been thinking about all morning. Hehe what a coincidence.

I parked quickly and ran out of my car. I don't think she saw me because her back was turned. I ran up to her and gave her a big back hug.

"HOLY- oh hey Chaeryeong." She said scared

"Hi. How did you know it was me?"

"Your ring that I gave you. And who else would hug me from behind?" She asked and I turned her around.

"Ummm Lia?"

"No not at all." She replied.

"Well anyway, what are you doing here so early?" I asked her as I put my arms around her neck

"I should be asking you that. I came here early because I was waiting for you." Aww she's so sweet.

"Really?" I asked and lean closer to her.

"Mhm"

After a few seconds, I put my lips on hers and we were kissing slowly and softly. I was getting so lost until someone tapped on my back.

"Mmm what." I grumble as I broke from our kiss.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady." The person said. I turned around and it was Mrs Bae.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Bae. Did you need something?" I asked scared of what she'd do.

"Yeah. I was going to tell you to stop... doing that... with your class mate. It is completely unacceptable and inappropriate." She said which upset me.

"W-what? But other kids kiss their boyfriends or girlfriends."

"I know. That's fine but in this case... it's different. You are both girls." What the hell is she talking about?

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yeji asked. I looked at her telling her with my eyes not to get too angry but I don't know if it worked.

"Well relationships are supposed to be between man and woman. You two are sinning." She said calmly.