< love is hard >

<angst (self harm)>

-------------------------------------------------
"Nope! You can sit down if you'd like I don't mind," the stranger nodded at the extra chair beside the table while smiling in a lovely Manor.
"T-thank you" said Minecraft returning a smile just like his.
"I've never seen you around are you new here? Or am I just blind" minecraft chuckled nervously.
"Oh no, your quite correct I moved in down the road a few nights ago, I saw this little café and it seemed beuitiful so I decided I'd pay it a visit. My name is roblox by the way" sang the stranger.
"Now enough about me, whats your name" he giggled.
"O-oh? It's Minecraft thank you for asking. A warm smile filled his cheeks while he took a sip of his coffee.

They sat for a while before exchanging numbers and saying their goodbyes.
Minecraft realised the sky around him was Turing red and the sun was getting lower in the sky. He must have been in there for a while he could have sworn it was only 10 when he set out.
He was walking home and the wind was picking up behind him, it started to rain and soon he was running through a storm all the way to his flat....
"What a day to forget your umbrella," he said toddling through his front door hanging his jacket up on his way in. He closed the door and put on the kettle for a cup of tea to warm him up.
For some reason he started to feel down, he felt worse and worse ad the evening progressed. Was it because of what his friend had said? He didn't think his ex was that bad, they still talked sometimes..should they?..

He started to get more and more worked up over this until he had no other ideas on how to comfort himself, he slouched on the sofa and started pouring tears into his hands..He wasn't over his ex maybe he'd never be ready for someone new. Lost in thoughts surrounding the matter he went to go and wash his face to try and stop himself from crying, he rinced his tears away with the cold water, 'what if I just' he thought before turing the temperature up until it scorched his skin.
He winced.

"Why.. why do I do this to myself.." he rolled his sleeve up to reveal scars some old some new.
" its like I can't stop I just want to be normal! I want to forget. Why does love have to be so fucking terrible.. why do people have to hurt me and then why do I hurt myself!"
He sighed and started to cry again he walked to his room and layed down hoping that maybe he just might not wake up. The thought made him smile but glancing down he remembered that he wasn't ok.
----------------------------------------

A/n

This definitely wasn't a vent and I am definitely ok :)  /hj

Sorry if this story has very delayed
updates it's my first one and I have school tests I have been worrying over so I hope you understand the delay and more updates will be done soon! :D