two - the meeting

breath in harlow, deep breaths, harlow thought as she waited in the empty office

breath in harlow, deep breaths, harlow thought as she waited in the empty office. over the course of the last two days a lot had happened to harlow to say the least. she not only got into the wizarding world, met a goblin, and more but she had also wrote a letter to albus dumbledore. the crazy thing is that he responded to her wish of meeting him saying that they could in fact do so at his office at hogwarts.

that lead her to this moment right now, harlow bouncing her leg up and down nervously as she waited for dumbledore to come into the room. now was she the biggest fan of dumbledore? no, she found him to be unpleasant to say the least but that didn't stop the fact that she was relieved to be getting some help in this amazing yet confusing world.

"hello ms. smith" a voice called from the conner that belonged to an old man with a beard longer then the nile river, harlow knew at once it was dumbledore.

"hello sir" harlow greeted, trying her best to be professional which called the old man to laugh. he sat down in his chair sitting across from harlow.

"now if i am correct you wanted to talk to me about soemthing?" dumbledore asked her, his tone leaking with elegance.  "oh yeah well you see it's a bit complicated and i don't really know how to explain really but i have a feeling you already know, don't you?" harlow let out in one breath as she saw the look on dumbledores face, it seemed like a teasing smile but harlow wasn't sure if it was or if she was just sensitive.

"ah you would be correct, i however i do only have few details" dumbledore paused for a second before continuing "such that you weren't originally from this world, correct?" harlow nodded silently, i should've already known he knew everything, he's fucking dumbledore.

"yes? you see i did this thing called shifting so basically i came from my world to this one because in my original world this world is fictional and made up from a book series that also were made into movies" harlow tried her best to explain it to dumbledore, who just nodded in understanding with a twinkle behind his eyes. damn you can actually see the twinkle like they said in the books.

"i see, you that would mean that you already know everything that happens here" dumbledore said but it seemed like it was more like a mutter to himself rather then a question to harlow.

"since your here already, it would be a shame you make you go so would you like to attend hogwarts and perhaps help me?" the last part of his sentence was barley above a whisper yet harlow picked up on it.

"yes! i would love to come here! but how would i get money to pay for my supplies? i don't really have money. and where would i stay? and oh my god how would i make an excuse as to why i'm here?" harlow's joy quickly faded as her head began to spin with worry. dumbledore merely laughed at the girls worries.

"oh dear it's fine i can help you with money, i have more then i know what to do with. as for who you'll be staying i'm sure you would be quite happy with the weasleys, correct?" dumbledore waved his hand in a reaction to harlow's worries as spoke.