Chapter 6: Confession

- two week later -

Sally's POV

A week past by and we finish the plans for the party. Ben has been avoiding me lately. I wanted to talk to him but he say that he has to do something. I want to tell him now that I want to be his girlfriend but he away busy or with Nina. I see Ben depressed but then happy.

"Sally, do you want to help me decorate for the party?" Jeff came and ask me. "But isn't it gonna be in two weeks?" I ask. "Slenderman is making it early because he has to do something on Christmas week and he wants to be there for the party."

So I help Jeff with the decorate the house that is next to the mansion. The place is big but no rooms just restroom. It's like a movie theater but without all the seat.

When I was done with Jeff... The most unexpected thing happen. Jeff kissed me! I got my first kiss but not with the person I love... Why can't Ben talk to me? Why?!

Jeff's POV

When sally was done helping me... I kissed her. Gosh her lip are so soft like fluffy pillow, she may be dead... But t it was wonderful!

*Slap!*

"Why did you kissed me !?" Sally said angry. "I had to Sally, because.... I love you!" I said, I'm finally confessing to her.

Sally's POV

Why does he love me?! I love Ben ! Ben is then one I love! Why can't he talk to me!!!

*Sally's get down her knee and cry*

"Sally are you okay?!" Jeff scream, running to sally and hug her. "Why doesn't he love?! why!" I sob while Jeff hug me. Why can't he love me? Why is he with Nina?

Jeff's POV

Who is Sally talking about? I'm gonna love her better then whoever she's talking about. "Sally want to be my... Girlfriend?" I look at Sally, who slowly rise her head.

Sally's POV

Jeff just ask me... I want to be with Ben but I think he just played with my feeling and is probably with Nina
"Jeff.... I..." What my mind says it was I'll say "I... "

To be continue...