\/CHAPTER ONE/\

Luna yawned, her first day on the job, it's not gonna be difficult- I hope, all though I emailed blue at 1am to see what role I have at the cafe, they didn't reply..., I get up and head to my computer and realise my Cmail has a email, "YES!" My mum entered my room rubbing her eyes "will you keep it down please...I know your excited sweetie but please it's 7am in the morning-" I would have already turned my chair to look at her, I smiled giving off a little chuckle with it, "sorry mum.."
"Anyway hun, there was post for you, I think it's your uniform"
My eyes lightened up, I quickly got up rushing past her, her not getting time to speak, I rushed down the stairs seeing the box, I opened it with excitement, there it was, a dusty orange uniform, that's what I said I wanted my colour to be, a dark orange uniform, seems like my style!!, although I couldn't see it probably, my glasses weren't on sadly, I grabbed the uniform and the headpiece of it, my tail would flick, I ran upstairs passing my mum, my mum would be confused on why I was so excited, it was work of course, to her work seemed boring, annoying and so tiring to her, well on the other hand I'm jumping with joy, "hey mum could you check if it come with roll skates, I ordered it with it" she nodded and headed down stairs, her pair of glasses glistening in the morning sun from the window in the hallway of the upstairs, god this will be a new experience for me, a new path in life!, oh- right the Cmail, I walked over to it and opened the Cmail not sitting down, i scrolled down to see the text,
"Hello Luna, as you know my name is blue!

I saw your Cmail, although I don't understand why you were up at 1:52 am, but anyway your role in the cafe will be a chef, you will also be accompanied by royal green or known as eclipse, they are a royal green colour, they'll show you around the kitchen if you need to find anything, please feel free to ask anything to anyone, have your amazing first day at the job!"

My mum then comes back up, my ears flick from the creak of the floor board then turning to her, she would be holding dark orange roller skates in one of her hands, the other was holding coffee, "these yours hun?" I nodded, my smile letting out a squeak from excitement, she placed them down on the floor "alright sweetie, come downstairs and let me take a picture of you on your first day on the job", I gave my mum a face telling her that the answers a no, she chuckled not taking the answer and heading down stairs, I closed down my computer and heading for the bathroom, I had a shower yesterday so I'll be fine!, i would open the door and look into the mirror, "you can do this!, you'll be fine!, this may be your first day but you'll be amaz-", then someone interrupted "alright Luna no need to get yourself hyped up", I slowly turned my head to look outside the door, there he was my twin..he was older by 5 minutes but funny enough I was 2 inches taller then he was, he gave a smug smile "thought you didn't do that anymore?"
"Well funny enough shortie, I actually like to get myself ready then stay in my pit all day"
"Alright aggressive, and I thought your personality changed through the years"
Ugh...he was so annoying! "Well Jenson how about you wipe that smug smile away before I make it go!" He just chuckled and left for downstairs, god so annoying!

After brushing my teeth and doing my hair I go into my room and get dressed, the dress looked amazing on me not gonna lie, the headpiece was amazing although my ears are getting irritated, I put a two way magnet on my skirt one one inside the skirt on the side of my waist and one on the outside facing opposite of each other, I grabbed a mini clock form the side and put it on the magnet on the outside of the skirt, it now staying there, I then head for my glasses, I could see where they were since the sunlight shined upon them, I grabbed them putting them on, I turned around taking the socks and putting them on, I get to finally wear the roller skates!.

I put them on and feeling higher, I skate through the hallway stopping on the top of the stairs by using the front of them, I then walk down the stairs with difficult but I got there, my mum was in the kitchen along with Jenson, geee, I enter the room my mum turning around then taking a picture, she got the perfect picture-, how?, I don't know ask my mum, "alright mum and I gotta hit the street!"
"Alright hun, love ya" she kissed my forehead, I chuckled, I quickly skated to my back and opened the door, I skated away, now nothing could stop me!, skating through the streets felt amazing as well as feeling the hot sun on my back since it was still cold weather even tho sit was 2nd January, I then saw two other people, they were wearing the other type of uniform for the cafe, "hey!!" They turned around, one was a pastel purple colour and the other was royal green, "oh your the new kid!!" The pastel one said
"Yep that's me!"
"My names lavender, yours is Luna, isn't it?"
"Yep! How did you know?"
"Eclipse told me!, even so we always get the names of the newbies!"
"Oh ok!"
Eclipse waved "we are currently on our daily walk rn!" I tilted my head "daily walk?"
"Yep!, our daily walk!, we have dorms at the cafe on the two upper floors of the cafe, we have yours now since you auditioned two weeks ago!"
I wasn't told this-.... "When do I get to stay in my dorm" Eclipse then started talking "Tomorrow" I looked surprised but replied "Ahh-"
What?, I was not told this?!, I think blue forgot to tell me!-, I let out a sigh, "alright I should probably get started packing tomorrow"
"Yep!, we can't wait to get to share a home with you!" Lavender exclaimed
I chuckled, they didn't seem bad, I'm glad to get out of highschool, I didn't intend college, I didn't want to, I know it would make it easier for you to get a job but I found no use in college, and oh my god...don't get me started with highschool...., it was mayhem....maybe this will be a new beginning after all....like mum said to me the day before I started this will open a whole new path to me so don't enter the wrong path, that'll make you the wrong person,  a whole new beginning, a new path in me.

~___________~
Hello all, my name is Luna meaning this is from my oc, I hoped you enjoyed the story so far, I'm so sorry that it wasn't longer then you thought it would be, but anyway this is based on a collab called "colour cat cafe" I think, o hope you enjoyed the story and have a good day!

Word count: 1261