Shock

Pruk looked at them with extreme angery face... He held sera then make her stand at his behind....

Pruk : Did they touched you??

Sera : N..No...

Pruk : Okay stay here....

Pruk looked at them and saw they trying to run from There..So Pruk ran to them and hold someone's shirt...

Guy : Get off me!!

Pruk looked at his face then slaped on his nape....

Guy : Uhh!!!

The guy fell down on the road instantly.. So other one ran to pruk then tried to hit him...But Pruk deal them easily by his strong body...Sera looked at pruk with extreme teary eyes and saw How strong pruk is...Then she felt guilty for saying the words.... Suddenly Everyone ran from pruk after they got their punishment...

Pruk : Bas*****..I will kill you when you tried touch anyone you mother f********Ba****

Pruk sighs and turn around to sera with angery face then walks to her side..

Pruk : WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS TIME??

Sera : I.....I.......was... Group study....With....With....

Suddenly a car stopped infront of them..So they both looked at the side and saw Nick get down from the car with extreme worried face then ran to the side ...

Nick : Baby you okay???

Sera looked at him angerily then looked down...pruk looked at his face and looked back to sera..

Pruk : Group study with him...Right??

Sera looked at his face then looked down with teary eyes...

Pruk : Your mother knew about this??

Sera nodded as No without looking at his face...So Pruk looked at her angerily then looked at Nick with redden eyes...

Pruk : If you can't look after your fiancee properly, then don't do dare to call her as for walk out...Do you understand??

Nick : I...we... didn't do anything..Just watching a Movie ,a dinner, that's all....Then those stupid guys--- It's it's Nothing....

Pruk : It's nothing to you only...But an ordinary person like me and her brother isn't that Nothing ....So please don't create this kinda situation again...okay??

Nick : Who are you to command me ??

Pruk : Iam her brother like person..

Nick : well Brother Like persons right?? not brother ,so behave well... we have complete freedom and Her Brother and mother approved our relationship too...

Pruk : So What??....What if something bad happened Just now?? you can't resist that boys.....You are not strong enough...You two still kids and you don't know about this world at all...

Nick : Ohh... Well well well, Enough with your advices.....I Might be fight them back but unfortunately I slipped at first and she ran away from there... That's why she didn't saw the remaining scene....Now you might be the real hero infront of her but actually not......Anyway Thankyou for helping us....

Sera looked at his face angerily then looked at Pruk with a sad face and pruk noticed it too...

Pruk : Should I drop you back??.

Nick : No No Thanks...I have a car...
I will drop her...

Nick rushly held Sera's wrist then tried to walk but sera didn't moved at all...So Nick confusingly looked at her face..