[Chapter 6]

.

While izana and mikey was still arguing, emma was behind them with two frying pans.

'ahh...sleep well for a while my dear brothers' shinichiro thought and prayed.

''mhp! what what you guys get!'' emma while hanging the frying pans back. Shinichiro stood up from his seat and wore a black jacket.

''where are you going?'' emma asked. ''somewhere'' shinichiro replied while leaving the house. Emma just sighted. Shinichiro went to the place where naoto was and went to his office. ''oi kid, I'm here'' shinichiro knocked at the door even though it was open. ''ahh, your going for it again?'' naoto asked. ''well what does it look like?'' shinichiro walked to naoto. Shinichiro was tall compared to naoto, naoto felt a shiver. Shinichiro and naoto shook hands.

-

Shinichiro was at bridge with takemichi. ''woah...such nice view'' takemichi's eyes sparkled and shinichiro looked at him. Shinichiro looked back at the view, the sun was setting right before their eyes and birds were flying up the sky.

''let's go home, it's almost night'' shinichiro spoke and looked at takemichi. He held takemichi's hands and walked together. Takemichi then smiled at shinichiro and ran while holding his hand.

'Oh what could I do without you, mitchi'

It was night, takemichi and shinichiro went back home. ''shin, let's watch a movie'' takemichi sat down on the couch. ''sure'' shinichiro agreed and sat down on the couch with takemichi. Shinichiro was at the ack of takemichi. Takemichi was being held and covered by shinichiro's arms.

.

In the middle of the movie, shinichiro and takemichi was watching a part where all the fighing comes up. Takemichi got hyped up and unnoticing that his ass was on top of shinichiro's balls. Shinichiro felt takemichi sit on him that made him react for a bit. Takemichi was still watching and was moving at the same time and for shinichiro was holding back and stopping himself from getting hard, but he did.

''mitchi...'' shinichiro said while blushing a bit near his eyes. ''yeah?'' takemichi responded. ''stop moving...'' shinichiro while gulping. ''mhh?'' takemichi got confused and paused for a second before noticing he was gettig shinichiro hard. Takemichi paused the movie and got off shinichiro. ''sorry...'' takemichi looked away, blushing.

At this point, shinichiro couldn't hold back. Shinichiro was looking away from takemichi.

''shin...?'' takemichi crawled near shinichiro and touched his shoulder but immediately, shinichiro took his hand and pinned him down.

.

:D