George and Denny

"Goodmorning Denny, I'm sorry to wake you so early, i need to check your blood pressure, make sure you are ready for surgery tomorrow..." George says as he blushes.

"Hey, squirt. You can check me anytime." Denny says, rubbing his lower half, under the hospital gown. "Hop on champ."

George shuffles over to the bed and straddles Denny while getting out the blood pressure monitor.

"Ok, daddy," George says, licking Denny's hospital gown, tasting pre-cum that is leaking from the fabric.

"Don't be afraid to get rough with me champ, I don't bite," Denny growls as George shifts his hips rubbing up against the elongated member.

Denny undresses, revealing his beautiful dad-bod.

"My god, you are so damn sexy," George says, biting his lip. The curtains are still open and people are shuffling by as George rides Denny's 18-inch beauty.

"Daddy!" George whimpers, trying not to make noise.

"Oh, boi. I'm so close" Denny huffed.

Denny screamed as his load shot out into George's anus. Nurses turned their heads as they witnessed this extremely gay sex.

Denny stuck a finger up George's ass, scooping out his own load and sucking his finger clean

George dismounted from Denny's shaft. Throwing on his scrubs, giving Denny a head nod as he exited the closed curtain.

"Shit, I never even checked his blood pressure!" George sequels as he skips out of the room, his anus aching from the extreme pressure Dennys cock had.

................................................................................................................................................................

hey sluts!!!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! they will be longer overtime but since this is just the first chapter I figured I should let you know a piece of what I can write!!!