"you okay?"

i got up and got ready, i picked out a nice sage green dress.

i was about to leave to go to the bakery and i heard someone call my name.

i closed the door and went to see who called me.

"y/n?" mama called me into his room, i went in.

"can you ask you something?" she said holding the book i have bought from the store.

"sure?" i said sitting down on her bed as she opened the book, letting a few heart shaped petals fall out.

"where you hanging out with isabela yesterday?" she said picking out the petals, and throwing them away.

"yeah? is there a problem?" i said standing up and taking the book.

"isabela madrigal is for your brother, not you. i don't want you running around, with a girl." she said.

what? what does she mean, that doesn't make sense.

"mama! i am old enough to be in a relationship. you're running mariano into marriage and love, and.." i trailed off.

i burst the door open, as i stormed out.

and i went to the only place where i could relax.

i laid there staring at the grey clouds and made my way over to the pond.

petals that were heart shaped withered, i dipped my hand in the water and sighed.

"you okay?"

i heart a voice behind me, isabela.

"oh.. uh, yeah." i said taking my hand out of the water.

i dug my head into my knees and i felt her head rest on my shoulder.

i looked up at her and she stared into my eyes, like she was reading them.

i told her everything my mom said and definitely didn't cry half-way through.

she said something to every sentence or two i said, she was a good listener. she always knows what to say.

she grabbed my hands and i could feel a red tint creep among (us) my face.

then she kissed me.

-isabelas pov-

i found her, all by herself.

she was at our hideaway, i had just gotten done arguing with abuela, pain in my ass.

i could tell she wasn't in the best mood, she sat there, barley even mumbling her words to me.

i grabbed her hands, my palms were sweaty and i could tell her face was a little more red than usual.

i felt my heart beat, i'm pretty sure the whole world could.

i stared at her for a few moments, right nows the perfect moment. right?

i kissed her.

-y/ns pov-

an hour passed and she went back to her house, i stayed there for a while.

i didn't want to go home, i didn't want to go anywhere.

i wanted to stay here, forever.

then the ground rumbles, earthquake?

exotic plants popped out of the ground making the moss filled forest fill up with colors.

i rushed out of the forest to find mariano's nose being hit again by a colorful plant.

i looked over at the casa madrigal to find isabela and mirabel bonding and throwing colorful powders in the air.

mama and mariano rushed over to me, "where have you been y/n?!" she started scolded me but i ignored her.

i just looked at isabela, in awe.

she noticed me and let a vine bring me up with her onto her roof with mirabel.

-isabela pov!!-

mirabel and i had been talking about how stressed out i was about being perfect, and about y/n.

i told mirabel i think i like y/n, not think actually, how i know i like y/n.

mirabel said i should tell her but i'm not sure, on what to do.

i just straight up tell her? it can't be that bad, can it?