Prologue

{1/2/22}

The office was quiet, a man fidgeted in his seat as the one in front of him stared him down from behind his mask. the figure sat at the desk wasn't pleased with the way his employee had been acting these past few weeks since he was hired by one of his interns. every new hire got a trial run of two weeks and to put it simply this man, this trash sat in front of him did not make the cut.

"I'm sorry to say Jared but we have to let you go" he spoke breaking the silence, his eyes unseen behind the mask and his voice deeper than it normally would be because of the voice changer that lay inside his mask. he straightened his posture as he leaned forward "I hope you understand your behavior these last two weeks have been unacceptable and if I were to keep you in my company well it would only lower my ratings".

He watched as the man whom was once nervous and afraid became filled with anger. "You can't fire me, you need me" the man hissed, his power of strength showing as he gripped the desk of the boss, and in the process the old wooden desk creaked before it crumbled under pressure and to simply put it that only furthered the decision. "I'm way more stronger and way more better than any of those fucking nobodies".

"You see Jared I cannot have someone with such egotistical and Sexist ideology in my company" he stood up from his chair, his favorite desk had already been put in shambles. "and you have further dug your own grave with breaking my favorite desk, Clementine please remove him from my office".

The moth like hybrid whom had been watching from the corner smirked. "As you wish sir" she apprehended the douche bag quite quickly before he could use his powers again. her moth like wings fluttered as she threw the taller man over her shoulder before she took the elevator out of the office. the boss could only sigh, he would have to order a new desk because of the man.

What a shame really, but alas in his position he should not have expected any less. deciding he had enough for today the male made his way out of his office, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. reaching the lobby he nodded at the one at the front desk, "Henry clear my schedule for today and cancel any meetings I had for later, I'm heading home for the rest of the day".

"As you wish sir" the cow hybrid told the male, picking up the phone to begin the cancelation of their bosses meetings that were supposed to happen but seeing as Henry had witnessed Clementine carrying and tossing Jared out of the building the cow hybrid understood why their boss asked them to do this. "Have a good rest of your day sir, also please tell Bee to stop hacking into our systems to get your schedule it has made things quite bothersome".

The male chuckled, "Will do Henry" and with that he left his workplace, sending a quick text to someone before he ducked into an alley way. Jared whom had awoken had went to yell at the man he saw duck into the alley way only to see him gone.

Unaware to him two people watched him from the rooftops. "that man really is a prick" the taller next to him mumbled. and the slightly shorter nodded in agreement before the two decide to leave not wanting the male below them to catch them. 

Purple particles in the air were the only thing left of the pair, as the taller teleported them away.