Chapter 3: Something New

It's been already 3 days since the arrival of my new pet and he seems to not understand what his place is and so I'm just gonna have to teach him a lesson and show him what's his place is.

-with killua-

It's been an hour already and for some reason someone had unlocked my room to clean it up but didn't realize that my fucking pet was in there and so they ran out and now everyone is looking for him and can't find him.

I too have been looking for him since his dissapearance and looked nearly the entire FUCKING KINGDOM trying to find this bitch and I had no luck.

So I thought that he had already escape but he can't. The magic spell that I placed on him made sure that he couldn't use magic either, so how is he still not found.

Oh well maybe it's because he's pretty good at it since he's been hiding for about FUCKING 20 YEARS NOW!

I might of yelled out that entire sentence and everybody just looked at me as if I was crazy.
(He's not wrong he literally is)

But it doesn't matter anyway since it's not gonna help me find my pet. But just as I was about to give up I heard footsteps coming towards me, I looked back to see none the less my bigger brother Illumi.

"Fuck not him again"

"Hello killua"

Illumi said in a plain tone voice.

"What the fuck do you want illumi."

I looked at him as I really wasn't trying to put up a fight with him since he always comes after me about how I should of not destroyed the angel race.

"If your thinking that I'm here to pick a fight with you about the Angel's, I'm not"

"Then what is your reason for being here?"

"Well I think I might show you rather than tell you"

" -__- ... okay that's it I'm leaving"

I turned around about to leave but I then was stopped as I felt a cold hand over my shoulder. I look over to see illumi standing there, I guess he really wants to show me.

"FFFINE! But this better not be a waste of my time okay"

I slap his hand off me as I wait for him to show me the way.

-2 minutes later-

"Illumi why are we heading towards the garden?"

"You'll see for yourself"

We kept walking as we then reached the garden but I didn't see anything.

"Are you serious illumi?! You wasted my time to see this?"

Illumi looked at me disappointed as if I did something wrong.

"Killua do you not remember the secret garden we have here. The one we used to go in with alluka and kalluto"

I didn't know what he was talking about until It hit me.

"The secret garden. How could I have forgotten about it!"

Happy to say this but I'm glad that illumi reminded me of thus. But I still don't like him.

"Thanks illumi"

I head off into the garden where I head to a secret entrance where there was a door. It was sealed with magic and only the royal family could enter it.

I placed my hand on the door and the seal was broken but only temporarily. As I enter through the door my eyes widen as if I was seeing something new.