Part 5: There's A Place

Paul seemed to be leading you through an English-type corridor. Along the walls were photos of the boys you had met, in various compromising positions.

Paul leading the way, you had the luxury of not having to look him in the face, and his condescending smug, pretty looking Anglo-features.

His back had a shapely curve to his back, however, leading into a nice looking

His legs were long, and shapely.

You sighed, the question unable to help but come to the forefront of your mind.

"Why did you take my things and burn them?" You said, morose.

"Oh, that, luv!" Paul giggled.

His back was turned to you as he walked, but you could see him perk up.

He turned his head to look at you, then winked.

"If this explains it..." He began. "I like my things the way I asked for them. I didn't buy your things, so I didn't want them cluttering my English-type bedroom. But, don't worry luv! If you need anything, I'll buy it for you. I've got money to spare... as you know."

He winked.

He stopped suddenly, nearly causing you to bump into him. You blushed, adjusting your leather miniskirt, your (hair color) strands of hair falling in your face. You brushed them off.

McCartney turned to you, winking.

"Welcome to my swinging pad!" he winked, then suggestively lowered his voice and eyebrows. "Where I fuck-"

He made a meowing-type cat sound.

He pushed open the door.

"I was out when we chose rooms." Paul grumbled, perhaps to you. "So I got the smallest one."

He walked in, then took a seat on the bed, swinging his legs over the edge, giving you a pleasant smile.

You stalled before coming through the doorway.

"W-well..." You mumbled, your hands linking behind you, your shoulders raising up.

Paul's head tilted.

You blushed.

"Paul..."

"Sir Paul." He cut in, a more proper accent.

You were stopped for a beat, narrowed your eyes, then continued.

"Sir Paul..." You began.

You might be not the usual type of girl, but you still had your virtue and dignity.

There was... only one bed.

You blushed.

"Your pad's nice and all..." You said. "But I thought you were showing me to my accommodation?"

Paul chuckled to himself, as if the answer was obvious.

"In here, of course!" He said, cheerily.

You blushed.

"W-what?"

Paul waved, a come-here motion, perhaps endeared by your bashfulness.

He hopped off the bed.

"Come in, I'll show you!"

You paused for a beat, wavering, your hand rested on the doorframe.

"...show me?"

Paul gestured for you to come, seemingly excited.

You stalled in the doorframe, but then walked through, where Paul was guiding you.

Happily, Paul strode to a very large dog-crate set in the corner of the room. He patted the top with his hand.

Your mouth fell slack.

You were at a loss for words.

Paul's eyebrows drew, seeing the expression on your face.

"Do you not like it?" He said.

He looked down at the crate, seemingly disappointed.

"Cor..." You said.

You just stared at it.

"I've made it nice for you..." Paul said.

His tone seemed reassuring, gesturing to the object, trying to get you to come around.

"Look... I've put a cushion at the bottom so you don't have to lie on the bars. And a nice blanket here..."

He crouched, lifting it up by the end, smiling up at you, his eyebrows drawn.

Then, his eyes opened wide, smiling.

"Oh, and look!"

He opened the door, reaching in. His body was perfectly soft, you noticed, even clothed in the suit. Everything perfectly curved, perfectly shaped. The way he moved, too. So elegant.

He ruffled through the blanket, then pulled out, what looked to be a stuffed toy.

He held it up to you.

"Women really like cute things." He said, then winked. "Must be why I get laid so often!"

Your mouth twisted in distaste.

"Paul-"

"Sir."

"Sir..." You began. "If you hadn't noticed, I'm not like most girls."

You tucked a strand of your (hair color) hair behind your ear.

Paul winked.

He stood up, straightening his nicely fitting suit (which accentuated his feminine curves, yet leaving just enough to the imagination).

He held the door open.

"Well, luv..." He said. "The lads and I have got to record for a bit."

He smiled.

"Get in."