Fill in chap. 3🫁

so it's been a few years, about 9, since 2nd grade and a lot of things have happened since then so first things first once i got back to LA after a while i stopped talking to katsuki and izuku it's not like we got into a fight it's just after a while we got a little older and they stopped calling and sending letters and we just lost connection i just started to think that they moved on and got new friends and i should just deal with it

i also kept having to go back and train with Edna but after 2 years grandpa had to stop going to Japan with me and i had to stay with Edna the whole time and i couldn't go back to school to see any of the friends i made or re-new my friendship with the boys i had to stay up in her house and train for 15 hours everyday and the other nine are spent in the hospital because she's making me move things that are 7 times bigger then I am both with my mind and with my arms I've broke my arms becuase she makes me punch some extra trees down so they're "out of the way"

thankfully keigo, now know as number 4th hero Hawks, moved out of Edna's mansion and got his own hero agency so now i stay with him instead of Edna so now i only train for about 9 hours a day i still don't go to school i usually just hang out with hawks the whole day but don't get me wrong just cause i don't go to school doesn't mean im dumb my grandpa taught me stuff on a 8th grade level when i was just 9 years old so I'm not even on the same level as somebody dumb don't get me twisted, n e waysss since I've been going almost everywhere with Hawks the includes his little hero party things (nigga idek what to call them) and while i was there i met endeavor keigo seems to adore him like he acts like endeavor is his god and there is no one above him, obsessed is a... under stretch?, but along with endeavor i also met his son, shoto, and after seeing him in Japan every other year we started to date.
(yes ik that this is a x bakugo but you'll be surprised where this "relationship" goes. oh and no hate to shoto, just saying ahead of time)

i've saved the worst for last, when i turned 13 my grandfather passed of old age he was my best friend we've been with eachother through everything but one day when i woke up i saw him on the coach lifeless i really rather not go into detail but i cried for days even months probably, i tried to stay at his house alone for as long as I could but once Edna found out i was there alone she sought out the perfect opportunity to keep me locked in with her and her legacy I DONT KNOW HOW SHE FINDS THESE THINGS OUTTT, anyway so since i was 13 almost 14 that's when I permanently moved to Japan and started to live in keigo's hero agency but now im 16 and the entrance exam is right around the corner, ms. Edna could have put me in for recommendations like shoto but she said she wanted to show the school that i was perfect for being the next greatest not just because somebody puts in a good word for me but also because im number one in "all categories"