Welcome

Hi! Welcome to our new book! You know the drill, a bunch of short stories and articles written by us. Mostly, fantasy, along with a bit of comedy, and adventure. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's a preview of the first short story. The short story itself will be out on____. 

-MidnightQueens

⊱----------------⊰

Only halfway left, I think to myself, determined. I notice a silhouette of something. A monster?! Or even worse zombie?! I knew I shouldn't have watched the horror movie with Isabelle yesterday night. I couldn't really see very well with the rain beating down so heavily, but I think it's two people huddled together. 

Too busy figuring out who it was; who was just as crazy as me, I forget that I'm standing right in front of them and need to move out the way. Curiosity sure gets the better of me.

The person, or should I say two, bump right into me. The two looked like twins. Come to think of it, the girl looked exactly like me, while the boy a male version of me. The same wavy, dark-red hair, the high cheekbones, to the same pale skin.

Both of them were dripping wet and shivering. No umbrella or sweater in sight.

"I'm sorry, we coul-" The boy began.

"C'mon Seb," the girl cut him off. Throwing me an apologetical smile, she dragged him away, both of them in a rush to get to cover.

The boy, 'Seb' was staring at me, probably realizing how he looked exactly like me.

Before I knew it, they had disappeared from my line of sight, leaving me wondering who they are...

⊱----------------⊰