Chapter 6... Questions

Warning: Cursing

Drew POV

"Andrew...Andrew...Andrew.... YOU HAVE FAILED! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!! YOU FAILED! You are a sorry SONOFABITCH!" Fate screams at me.

"I..."

"You know not to talk out of turn! So now that you find your sorry excuse of a mate you think you can fucking defy me. You had nothing and I saw skill in you, but what do? You go out and save some mother fucking slut!" She says pacing.

"When I found you I told you that I would have to take your soul, and you agreed because you where tired of feeling the pain of murdering your abusive parents. Now that you have found your mate you want to have your soul back to actual love something, but you will NEVER have it back! Now I order you to stay in lock down."

My body starts to automatically go into lock down and walks its self to my chamber. "Now I want you to kill his little bitch. Then I want you to go to her best butt fucker's cell and kill him.... But Blake I want them to suffer." I hear Fate say to Blake her second in command.

Should I stop them? Fuck... Why can't I just feel one thing? I need to do this, it's something that anyone would do. I try to make my legs respond but they won't, they are fixated to do their orders. I put all my years of strength in the effort and I start to gain back control. I slowly regain full body function. Now it's time to save them.

"Andrew where are you going?" I turn around to see Fate studying me.

Noel POV...

Where the fuck is France!? He should have at least texted me. Oh... I'm going to kill him. I grab a glass from the cabinet. I walk over to the ice dispenser and put ice in the glass. I wait till the glass is full of ice, and then pour water from the faucet into the glass. I take a sip of water right as my phone buzzes. I set the glass on the counter and pull my IPhone 6 out of my pocket.

France:

Hey sorry I didn't

respond back sooner.

Noel:

What the fuck is going on you

always respond immediately!

France:

Look let's talk about this in person.

Noel:

Ok where do you want to meet?

France:

How about the forest?

Noel:

Ok where at in the forest?

France:

How about Current Creek?

Noel:

Cool I will meet you there in 20mins.

France:

Amazeballs!

I walk up stairs and put on a pair of Miss Me jeans and a T-shirt with a cat in an astronaut suit. I walk back down the stairs and put on a pair of hiking boots, and grab my truck keys off of the living room table. I wonder if Drew might come bye when I'm gone. I guess I will leave a note.

Hey Drew,

Just wanted to let you know that I went into the woods to meet France. I figured I should let you know even though you don't care.

Noel

I walk out the door and get in my truck.

20 minutes later....

I park my truck and get out. I start walking on the path wondering where France is going to be. I walk about 600 more yards and I finally see France. "Hey France!" I shout. France turns around and waves at me. I walk about 100 yard and sit on a rock next to France. "So why did you decide to come out here to meet?" I ask.

"I thought it would be a good day to be in the forest."

"Dude I live in the forest, so if you came by my house you would still be in the forest."

"You know what I mean."

"Well I'm glad we came out here."

"Me too." France says while grabbing my shoulder. He pulls something out of his belt and makes a quick move to stab me. I grab his arm and twist it behind his back. "France what the fuck are you doing." I say pushing him a couple yards away from me. All Frances response is a sick smile. He lunges but I quickly side-step.

"France you know I can kill you without lifting a finger, and I won't hesitate." I say warning him.

"I don't give a flying fuck. I will be the one to kill you, and no one will care not even your mate." France says pulling out a gun. Before I could make a move he shoots me in the shoulder. I stumble back from the impact, I trip over a rock and fall on my butt. "Fuck!" I yell from the pain from being shot and the stinging pain in my butt from falling.

I get up and I'm facially pissed. I look him straight in the eyes. You are going to die bitch! I zone out and think about blood. Blood starts dripping out of his eyes, and his ears. "A little blood won't scare me cunt." A says spitting out blood. "I'm just getting started fagot!" I say with bitterness.

I zone out again and I think about him eating himself, and crushing his own heart. I watch him stick his hand in his stomach, blood starts gushing out all around his hand. He grabs his intestines, pulls them out and sticks them in his mouth and starts chewing on them. He swallows the mouthful of guts. Then he plunges his hand back into his abdomen and wraps his fingers around his heart and squeezes it with so much force. He drops to the ground lifeless, but his appearance change multiple times, after twenty times his form stops shifting.

I look at the man lying there died, and I see a mark on his wrist that looks like a capital f with a rose with sharp thorns wrapped around it. I examine it closer. Holy crap it's exactly like my birthmark, but this has tiny initials on the bottom right hand corner. What this isn't France. Oh fuck where the hell is France? I sprint back to my truck freaking out, because I'm losing a lot of blood, and I don't understand what the fuck is going on, and I need to find out where the hell France and Drew is.

I get to the truck but I start to get dizzy. I look at the door knob, and I try to grab it but it keeps going in and out. Final I grasp it. I pull on the handle and try to get in the truck, but my foot slips. "Fuuucckkk..." I say slurring my words. I try again and I successfully get into the truck. I rest my head back, I start to lose vision but I try so hard to stay awake, but I give into the blackness

I finally got a new laptop so i can post new chapters!! Thank you so much for reading this far, and please tell me what you think.