Chasing down Corridors

"Hey Bells, slow down!" I screamed down the corridor, as I tried to catch up with Bellatrix. We had just finished potions with Professor Slughorn and she legged it out of the Classroom without me, whilst I was handing in my homework.

"No, you catch up slowpoke!" She yelled back at me, making me sigh dramatically as I threw my head back in annoyance.

When I looked back in front of me and down the corridor, I saw Bella making a run for it and taking a right. "BELLATRIX BLACK!" I was yelled out her name, God she could be so insufferable sometimes.

I brought my books up to my chest and pulled them under my arm before I started sprinting after, my crazy raven-haired friend.

As I ran and took the right down the corridor as Bella had, I realised that my annoyingly long light brown and pink hair wasn't tied back, and instead was sticking to my face, irritating the life out of me, as I thought every instinct in my body to keep running after her.

Finally, with the sun now shining in my eyes, I found her standing by the doors to the Great Hall. I don't think she'd seen me yet so I decided to quickly place my books on the stoned floor, and silently and slowly walk up to her.

One Step. Two-Step. Three-Step. Four-Step. And finally, Five-Step. "BOO!!" I clamped my hands down on her shoulders and shouted the word. Her reaction was completely priceless.

"Hahaha, I scared you," I told her in victory, as she placed a hand on, I suppose, her rapidly beating heart. "You nearly killed me Elizabeth!" She yelled.

"Always the Dramatic aren't we cousin," said a slick voice coming up behind me and immediately I knew who it was.

"Sirius," I said as I turned around to see another of my great friends coming up towards me and Bellatrix.

"Hey Sirius, Where are the guys?" I gave Sirius a quick hug, before asking where the rest of the gang were. Though Bella Didn't give Sirius a hug like me, she did instead say hello and give him an overly sweet smile.

"They're already at the meeting spot, they sent me to come to find you two," he told us, and quickly I remembered that we had all agreed to meet at our hangout place after the last lesson, until Bella decided to play, chase the crazy girl, in the corridors.

"Sorry about that Sirius, that would be a certain curly-haired cousin of your's fault," I told him with a smirk resting on my lips, and my description obviously meant Bellatrix.

"Wait your saying Andromeda, was distracting you, seems unlike her?" Sirius questioned, and immediately I could tell he was silently joking with me, because I actually hadn't seen Andromeda today, nor Narcissa for that matter.

"No silly, a crazy, insane cousin of yours," I gave him an extra couple of hints as to who it was, not that he needed them, but I could see how Bella's mouth was now hanging open and her eyes blazing slightly.

"Ah, let me guess, Is she standing right next to you, Lizzy with her mouth hanging open and her eyes looking as if they're staring silver daggers."

"That would be her," I nodded and kept my lips together in a smile, so as to keep my laughs at bay, as I turned my head to look at Bella, who looked as if she wanted to throw us both of the Astronomy Tower.

"For both your information I am not crazy, mad yes, mad at you two!" She shouted at us both, with her hands curled up into fists.

"Okay Bella we're sorry, we were only kidding, weren't we Sirius?" I nudged Sirius in the side with my elbow to try and get him to answer.

"Ye sure Cous, sure," He said in more of a whisper, but with him, I would always take what I could get out of him.

"Anyway, Didn't you say the other guys were waiting for us," Bella said in an attempt to deter us from our previous topic of conversation.

"Yes they are, we better get a move on before they we've been caught by McGonagall or something like that," And so the three of us start heading back down the corridors to where the others would be waiting for us in the Room of Requirements, as we had claimed it as our meeting and hand out spot, Marauders only.
_______________
Hey everyone, so here it is a Marauders story, now I know Bellatrix wasn't actually in the Marauders but I read an incredible story by, @blibbering-humdinger so I wanted to try and make as true as possible. Make sure to comment and vote. Until next time fellow readers.